No announcement yet.

Seating roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Representing 118. Row & Seat withheld to protect the innocent!
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

...really lousy seats, not worth mentioning :D
      Jocks & Jills
      3236 N. Rock Rd
      Wichita, KS 67226
      316-260-9800
      http://www.jocks-jills.com
      http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Originally posted by WuSlamaJama
        My tickets are for Section 125, Row 31, Seats 1 & 2
        However I never have sat in them. I usually sit with my sister's group in the faculty section of 122 row 23.
        Who gets the faculty tickets? Isn't this the large hole of empty seats every game. My wife is faculty at WSU, are these seats available for purchase as season tickets or are they given out to different groups?

Comment

I'm in 122 Row 31 Seats 24 and 25.

If they do give those seats out they do a horrible job. I was given extra seats yesterday and they were given out within an hour! The faculty should use'em or lose'em. At least on a game by game basis!

Comment

Whatever I can get from the Marketplace
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

In the student section - When I can make it down from Topeka. My son is a Mech. Engineering student.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219
                However I never have sat in them. I usually sit with my sister's group in the faculty section of 122 row 23.
                Who gets the faculty tickets? Isn't this the large hole of empty seats every game. My wife is faculty at WSU, are these seats available for purchase as season tickets or are they given out to different groups?
                That is exactly the area that always has a large area of empty seats. So it's not just the students who need some seats taken away! ;)

Comment

S122
                  R10

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    That is exactly the area that always has a large area of empty seats. So it's not just the students who need some seats taken away! ;)
                    Yes, that has been the section I had been noticing also (and it explains alot).

Comment

Section 120, Row 29, Seats 18 and 19 right next to KB Shocker.
                      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Section 106 Row 20ish

Lot's of 106'ers here...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          I'm pretty sure there are no "faculty seats." I think there may be faculty who have season tickets and have seats together but I've never heard of special seats for the faculty. If I'm wrong, I will be surprised. (Is it possible that someone like Cessna donated a group of corporate seats to some group of faculty like engineering faculty? This is just a wild guess on my part.)
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Wherever I can get them. Last night, front row of the student section, in the ref jersey.

Comment

Spangler, the earlier post mentioning this jogged my memory. I remember someone explaining to me (maybe it was here on the board) last year that there are some seats right in that section that are set aside for purchase (season tickets, I think) by faculty. At least, that's how I remember it being described.

Comment

Section 103
                                Row 29
                                Seats 1-2

Comment

Working...
                                X