Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For every game, home or away, I pee at half time. :whistle: :D

Comment

I always listen to Dennis and Ron call in on the pre-game and post-game shows.

BTW, I have concluded that Dennis suffers from some type of multiple personality disorder.

When he calls into Sports Daily and the hosts ask HIM how HE is doing he always answers "WE are fine". I'm not sure how many different personalities are rolling around inside his head, but he himself apparently is admitting to at least two.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
        I always listen to Dennis and Ron call in on the pre-game and post-game shows.

BTW, I have concluded that Dennis suffers from some type of multiple personality disorder.

When he calls into Sports Daily and the hosts ask HIM how HE is doing he always answers "WE are fine". I'm not sure how many different personalities are rolling around inside his head, but he himself apparently is admitting to at least two.
        :yahoo:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It has been suggested to me that whatever good luck rituals, superstitions or charms that I have been using be eliminated and tossed in the trash bin.

Hard to argue with that!

Comment

Well, I think starting next year we need to have several new rituals to follow...

1. Meet at the pre-game show (hopefully somewhere better than the Shadow, no offense just personal preference) and get some (not too much) courage.

2. Organized yellow games, white games, and black-out games. And find ways to get people involved (Corporate help).

3. Chants that actually tactfully can be yelled by everyone to create a more synchronized environment.

4. Sell Out season tickets....and USE THEM OR GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO WILL!!

5. Sell Out Volleyball games!! They are winning like crazy, we are Top 10 in attendance in the nation...lets get to #1!!

Just my thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              It has been suggested to me that whatever good luck rituals, superstitions or charms that I have been using be eliminated and tossed in the trash bin.

Hard to argue with that!
              i've tried this a couple times this year. I killed my rituals and good luck things and tried to find new ones to no avail and then wed win one and then have to toss other superstitions to the curb. At this point I'm just looking forward to next year so maybe some sort of superstiotion can grab root. i will be trying one thing tomorrow night though. the ol matty jersey is coming out and will be worn for all games till this season is over or until matt goes down again because hes the only one thats willing to exert any sort of effort out there.

Comment

I put on a yellow t-shirt under my custom-made Yellow Bret Michael jersey, then I show up at the arena around 5 to save seats for my entire group...
                Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                Students > Alumni
                If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

im so crashing the student section one day and bringing a loud mouth new yorker with me to catch some action.

If we make one of the opponents cry somebody owes me a pizza

Comment

Working...
                  X