No announcement yet.

Do you guys have any rituals you do before a shocker game or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you only VAGUELY remember, it may be due to the amount of alcohol involved! How did I end up at center court with my shorts around my ankles?

Seriously, I think Cricket had the big green couch down by the "south" end of press row for a few years. I'd rather have it at the student end so you could yell at the visitors AND enjoy the cheerleaders in top comfort.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

For a really long time i took a pregame duke....but then i did and SIU murdered us havent done that much since.... I spend my pre game sitting in line for at least 4.5 hours sometimes days..... to get my seat.
      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Don't know what the intention of this thread was, but this has been absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Re: Do you guys have any rituals you do before a shocker gam

Originally posted by JohnDorian
          eat anything during a game?
          If given the chance, I like to eat pu... Oh, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
            The green Cricket couch. That would have been a great place to watch the game.
            I sat on row 1 behind the railing. The green sofa was just in front of me.

It was a lousy seat to see the game because cheerleaders and others were always walking in front of the sofa. Plus, floor level seats from the corner are not all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

It was a lousy seat to see the game because cheerleaders and others were always walking in front of the sofa. Plus, floor level seats from the corner are not all that great.
              Beats the heck out of having a 350+ lb guy next to you and a 6'8" guy behind you that always bangs the back of your head with his knees. Welcome to hell...Anybody want section 104...row....ahhh never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound

Beats the heck out of having a 350+ lb guy next to you and a 6'8" guy behind you that always bangs the back of your head with his knees. Welcome to hell...Anybody want section 104...row....ahhh never mind.
                Sounds like the perfect opportunity to stand.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound

I have a Koch arena story that might top them all... my better judgement tells me to let the sleeping dog lie. Does anyone sit near a 300# go-go dancer with smelly feet? If so, I pity you.
                  :D
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Some of you might laugh at these but here we go. For home games, always must enter the arena at the main entrance and have my ticket scanned by the same woman all season that scanned my ticket for the first game I attend. Then, before I can do anything else, I must make one stroll around the councourse counter-clockwise. Last, I never wear socks to any home game no matter how cold it is, can't remember when this started but it was a long time ago. I've done this ever since I was young and it's worked more than not...LOL

:lol:

Comment

I arrive around 4:30 to get a parking place. I two enter through the main entrance and try to have the same lady scan my ticket. I then walk counter clockwise around the concoarse stopping at several
                      places to talk to fans and friends. My seats are in the first permanent row behind the opponents bench. I give them grief but I don't use bad words
                      when harrassing them. Over the years several of the opposing coach will wave to me and Coach Hinson came over and shook my hand. I met him
                      at an AAU Tournement in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop
                        Nice.
                        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop
                          pumpkin? 8) :posterwu:
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Pudding.

Who doesn't like pudding?

Comment

For every road game, I go to Little Caesar's and buy a $5 large Cheese pizza (good deal). I eat the entire thing throughout the game, and hope the Shockers win because I know that I will already feel pretty crappy when the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
                                For every road game, I go to Little Caesar's and buy a $5 large Cheese pizza (good deal). I eat the entire thing throughout the game, and hope the Shockers win because I know that I will already feel pretty crappy when the game is over.

________
                                Mercedes-benz 200 history
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Working...
                                X