Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta town
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Whoa, watch out there Ta town. You might get written up by GoShockers89.
    for what?
    I was being too honest and positive on the board so GoShockers89 jumped all over my family jewels.

I'm not a fan worth an opinion because I don't contribute 5 grand to SASO every year and don't attend every game. He's one of your typical eggheads.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
      Originally posted by Ta town
      Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Whoa, watch out there Ta town. You might get written up by GoShockers89.
      for what?
      Fever's confused. Being able to write a summary for a game he actually attended has his mind spinning.

http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtop...17045&start=40
      Spin this. GFY.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Funny, I like to think of it more as payback for a season of relentless douchebaggery. Fans who choose not to attend games can certainly have opinions. However, those fans shouldn't be the most openly-aggressive, blowhard, know-it-alls on the entire board.

You are like the idiot at work who tells everyone what to do with their 401k, ridicules them publicly if they disagree and never shuts up about it. Then he slips up and mentions he has a $1200 balance and still expects to be revered as an expert.

You are exposed. I'm fine with letting it die when you stop bringing it up in separate threads.

Comment

Funny, I like to think of it more as payback for a season of relentless douchebaggery. Fans who choose not to attend games can certainly have opinions. However, those fans shouldn't be the most openly-aggressive, blowhard, know-it-alls on the entire boars.

You are like the idiot at work who tells everyone what to do with their 401k, ridicules them publicly if they disagree and never shuts up about it. Then he slips up and mentions he has a $1200 balance and still expects to be revered as an expert.

You are exposed. I'm fine with letting it die when you stop bringing it upon separate threads.
          The team sucked it in the middle of the year. I don't sugarcoat things and I certainly don't need to watch every game to figure that easy concept out. I've listened to every game though and I trust both MK's and Shane's explanations enough to know what's happening. And that's where you're wrong. I can opinionate however and whenever I want to.

Another money reference with you? Geez, what a surprise. It's a bad analogy as I have yet to build up a 401k because I don't make enough money to throw 5,000 into SASO every year... so therefore I'm not a fan.

If anybody's exposed, it's your nubatry. Posters know me enough on here that I (and others) tell it like it is. For you to just now be understanding this shows how big of a nubby you are.

You aren't fine for letting it die otherwise you wouldn't have helped drag an ISU-EU game thread off topic to the point of getting it locked. So now not only are you a nub, but a hypocritical nub.

Don't like it? :cry: Don't dish it.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You look more infantile with every post. Keep digging, bandwagon patron.

Comment

You look more infantile with every post. Keep digging, bandwagon patron.
              "I'm fine with letting it die"..

Keep talking, hypocritical money elitist.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Typical reading comprehension fail.

Comment

"I'm fine with letting it die.."

Unfortunately when the original thread is locked, it will be finished here, nubtac.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You're really showing me now...

Hope you're able to make the game tonight. It's at Eck Stadium. Directions are available on Google maps if you can't see it from the highway.

Comment

Listen up to some of you Royal "fans" that haven't attended a game yet this year. You aren't a real fan and you have no right to make an opinion on them until you do.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

guys, it's a baseball forum, not a my panties are in a twist forum.

The p!ssing match needs to stop or move to PM's

Comment

Try and focus here. I am going to give you last word on this. Your last post, however, was such a bad effort that I figured you'd like a mulligan. I would recommend something along the lines of refuting the following:

A bandwagon attendee should not present himself as his team's foremost expert while constantly ad hominem attacking fans for having a positive outlook.

Comment

No comeback to my point other than to make fun of it, ignore it, and move on to your nonsensical comments.

You're a champion for sure.

I'd suggest asking some of the frequent and more respected posters on this board and ask them if I'm "bandwagon"or not, you imbecile.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Originally posted by Metalkatz
                              They are not SWMO anymore! It sounds better saying Missouri State or MOST anyways...

:wsu_posters:
                              They will always be SWMO to me.
                              LOL!! Last night when SWOMO came out on field to stretch and loosen up I pointed out to my friend the large equipment back they toted out that said, 'Southwest Missouri State University'. I told him, 'sh!t, just when I was starting to get use to calling them MOST, they roll that bag out! Now they will always be SWOMO to me!

SWOMO it is!!! :yahoo:

:posterwu:

Comment

Fever and 89, take your personal arguments to PM, please. It is readily apparent you both are bent on getting in the last word, and your debate is nothing but personal.
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X