No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Aces Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Board is a lot quieter when we're winning big. Wish that wasn't the case...

Comment

Well, maybe this will push our team batting avg currently at .295 to over .300. Let's catch KU at .315 and KSU at .335

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Well, maybe this will push our team batting avg currently at .295 to over .300. Let's catch KU at .315 and KSU at .335
        what is the team's OBP? what is the team's batting avg with risp? batting average isnt much of an indicator as many believe it to be. much more important stats.

Aces score one on 2 hits.

17-2 going to the 7th.

Comment

walked the bases loaded. and grimes finally gets something to hit. but bounces into a FC to third to end the inning.

17-2 bottom of 7.

Comment

kemp into pitch.

and the shocks run rule evansville 17-2.

good game for the shocks. took advantage of the walks evansville gave them. pitching was decent after lowell went down. hopefully it isnt anything major. on to tuesday to pick up a midweek win.

Comment

Shox win 17-2! Justin Kemp comes in to get the last 3 outs of the game as the Shox run rule Evansville in 7 innings.

Great Win! Just what we needed right now!

Comment

Nice!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm happy. Yes it was Evansville, but winning the series and bouncing back from Friday is still nice.

Comment

Good win for the Shox and turn this series around from the way it started. Good effort by Guy.

Hopefully Lowell is alright, but unfortunately this never seem to turnout alright and may explain his start this year.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                      Agree... let's forget everything else and focus on catching KU and KSU in team batting average. Nothing else matters at this point. :roll:
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No doubt Charley's arm "injury" puts a damper on this boat race.

Got my fingers crossed big time on this one.

Nice to see the Shocks aggressive and with a good approach at the plate today. even with Evansville's pitching depth appearing to be pretty suspect.

Comment

Where's KC?

Strange... and in his words, "predictable."
                          "If you're not first, you're last"

Comment

Originally posted by Show_Me_the_Wulah
                            Where's KC?

Where do you want me to be, on Shockernet every minute of every day? It's Easter dumbass. I've got food to grill and other fun stuff to do.

Nothing like a series win over a sub .500 team to get the Sunshine Pumpers all fired up again. I don't get all googly eyed on beating teams we are supposed to beat. But since some of you do and your confidence in this team has been restored, I'm happy for you.

Come back to me when we start beating teams in the RPI top 100. I will say this however, thank you Evansville for raising our w/l record against the RPI 101-200 to 6-4 with this series win.

I don't know about you, but is anyone else excited about having only 3 more opportunities this year to face a top 100 RPI team? As it currently stands, we have 25 more games against teams that range from an RPI of 119 to 228.

Onto OK State. Even though they are down despite the fact they haven't played anyone, anytime we take a game from them makes my week.

Happy Easter everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Show_Me_the_Wulah
                              Where's KC?

With his response, I just gotta say... thick skin?
                              ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock
                                Board is a lot quieter when we're winning big. Wish that wasn't the case...
                                Easter Sunday.

Salvaged the series but this will likely be an aberration by Tuesday. Until something changes, that's what I will expect.

Wooohooo. We beat Evansville. We're saved! :yahoo:
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X