Home Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    Chance lower his ERA from 36.00 to 18.00 striking out the side in the 9th.

Nice combined 4-hit, 10 strike-out, 1 walk, 1 run effort by Josh, Remington, Tyler and Chance.
    It is good to see a good pitching effort and to see Chance throw a good quality inning to get the bad taste out of his mouth.

Comment

Chilly where I sat, but a great game to watch. This team is just murdering the ball. Nice to see.

Comment

Got there just in time to see the Lassley-Harbutz fireworks. Have I mentioned I love having an intimidating offense? This team is going to be great fun to watch this season.

And Lassley...wow. I'm all in favor of keeping this up and having one of those eye-popping career seasons. The guy has got to be on his best hot-streak since he was probably twelve years old, I love it.

Comment

KCShox,

What were your vertical lips saying?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
            KCShox,

What were your vertical lips saying?
            Gene said it himself, "the guys were tight and we started slowly". Pretty much what I was saying in the 3rd inning when we were up 3-1. Next time, ask Gene the same question. Anything else dumbass?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              Cody crushes his 3rd home of the year to the Top of scoreboards to put the Shocks into double figures for the 4th consecutive game.
              If the wind hadn't been blowing so hard from left to right, that ball would have cleared the scoreboard, and landed on the other side of 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                If the wind hadn't been blowing so hard from left to right, that ball would have cleared the scoreboard, and landed on the other side of 21st.
                What? There was very little wind yesterday. The flags were gently waving in a light breeze all day. 6-8 mph at Jabara airport yesterday afternoon. Certainly not enough to dramatically affect the flight of a baseball.

What you meant to say was, "If Cody hit that one in May when the wind was blowing 25mph from the south , that ball would have cleared the scoreboard, and landed on the other side of 21st."

Not taking anything away from Lassley, but that wasn't anywhere near a moonshot. Still counts the same, though.

--'85.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

The thing is that last year the only time we did hit a home run was when the wind was blowing out 25 mph+.

Comment

Working...
                  X