No announcement yet.

Home Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance lower his ERA from 36.00 to 18.00 striking out the side in the 9th.

Nice combined 4-hit, 10 strike-out, 1 walk, 1 run effort by Josh, Remington, Tyler and Chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Lassley an absolute BOMB nearly over the scoreboard to make it 10-1 in the 7th.

I was critical of this team a lot over the years Royal, but I fail to see the offense as "struggling". I realize it was an "at-the-time" comment, but the game is 9 innings long, not 3.
      LOVE a power hitting catcher!

EDIT: ... with an amazing BA so far...
      ** aka Sunshine **

Comment

Sossamon strikes out the side in the 9th. Good stuff all around.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Comment

Could not have asked for a much better home opener including the decent weather.

Comment

18-1 final.

:posterwu:

Man, it'll be amazing to see what we can do when we're not struggling.. 8)
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: Coy

Originally posted by rc20
              No excuses. Everyone is playing great ahead of Johnny, but he has a really sore elbow and shoulder from throwing in the outfield. He had never thrown from the outfield in his life and needs to get his arm used to playing outfield more. I think they even shut him down from throwing for several days.
              Well he has had good plate appearences when he gets the chance. Hope his shoulder/elbow is ok and he keeps his head up. I'm looking forward to great things from this dude!!!!

Comment

Got a lot of holes in the lineup opening up next year with RJ, Keev, Bennett and Lassley graduating. Who knows whether or not Springer will be back the way he is going. We need to make sure Johnny gets enough work to develop his game but he doesn't have to be a go to guy this year.

Comment

Also 4 of 6 on pinch hits today. A lot of people battling to try to get into this lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                    No excuses. Everyone is playing great ahead of Johnny, but he has a really sore elbow and shoulder from throwing in the outfield. He had never thrown from the outfield in his life and needs to get his arm used to playing outfield more. I think they even shut him down from throwing for several days.
                    Well he has had good plate appearences when he gets the chance. Hope his shoulder/elbow is ok and he keeps his head up. I'm looking forward to great things from this dude!!!!
                    Ryan Jones.... =)

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_
                      Ryan Jones.... =)
                      what does this mean?

Comment

Sounds like a great win for WSU. Unfortunately, I missed the game as our work computer decided to freeze :(. It was nice to see the score was 18-1 when I got home :good:

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_
                          Ryan Jones.... =)
                          what does this mean?
                          It means sometimes idiots post things in the wrong thread. My mistake.

Comment

Josh Smith is a strike thrower...
                            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I will go out on a limb and say the will be a lot of souvenirs in the outfield this year. WOW
                              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I love the sunshine!

Comment

Working...
                                X