• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockfan89_
    Originally posted by Shox21
    Could we stop ---- please.
    Again why?

Shox21 - I respect your opinion on most things but I don't understand how people commenting on this situation hurts anything? Please send me a private message if you don't wish to post it on the site.

Coy's family was berated for being thin skinned. While I would agree it is probably not a good idea for family members to post on here, it appears many others are very thin skinned when it comes to a certain program? Just curious as to why?
    I have no problem with posting out in the open. I'm just saying this subject has been "discussed" ad nauseam and it's getting no one anywhere. There are several threads here on the Baseball forum as well as on the basketball forum. There has been no new "facts" or "speculation" or "I heard from my sister's best friend's boyfriend" for days. It's just time to put this to bed.

I will support and cheer on the baseball team and Johnny Coy next spring. All I'm saying is enough is enough. What good does it do to go over and over the same ground. What happened happened. No one can change it. Let Johnny get on with practicing with the baseball team; let Marshall get on with his endeavor to make WSU the best basketball program he can. Both have my whole-hearted support.

Comment

Re: JC

Originally posted by WuDrWu

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. People need to get thicker skin, realize what is really important, take some personal responsibility and get their collective noses out of where they don't belong and move on.
      Basically, you're saying you need to take your own advice.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Please, for all involved, and EVERYONE ELSE, please please stop.

And I mean EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
        Please listen to WuDrWu he is a learned man. All the best to the J.C.

Go Shocks!!!!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Right now i agree, get this stupid mess off of here it has been discussed enough.

Comment

Working...
          X