No announcement yet.

Players Leaving the Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny's going to count towards Homers, doubles, rbis, stifling defense, and victories, not to mention what he's going to be counting towards on the basketball court!

Comment

I'm not talking about anything beyond the subject in the thread goober.

Comment

shock49

Definitely make it a point to say something unfriendly on a fan message board. I'm sure you can beat up everyone in your school.

Comment

Did someone say goober?

Then dig this goober!
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And this goober is even the right color!
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And this goober is funny!

And since this is a baseball thread, here are some baseball goobers!
          Huntington Hilltoppers Vintage Baseball team sings Goober Peas

Sorry. I just couldn't help myself. :D
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

This is kind of an old thread, but people should know that G took these scholarships away for personal reasons...he knows more about NCAA rules than the NCAA --remember he wouldnt stay at OU because of too many scholarships there? What a crock!

Comment

Hmmm...

I think if Doc is wrong, which has been discussed in many threads though never proven, and you are not a woman scorned you at least are involved some way.

I'm going with the former due to the fact I just witnessed argument between 2 ex's about something that may have or may not have happened 3 years before they met. And I promise you he had forgot about it til she brought it up.

Comment

I would venture (and mind you this is pure guesswork on my part ;-)) that Queen is NOT a fan of GS. This is not the only recent post made by her in this tone. Oh well, hell hath no fury --- yada, yada, yada.

Comment

This is kind of an old thread, but people should know that G took these scholarships away for personal reasons...he knows more about NCAA rules than the NCAA --remember he wouldnt stay at OU because of too many scholarships there? What a crock!
                  It is obvious that you have issues with Gene what did he do cut your kid?

Please back up your claims with proof.
                  Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Queen of Diamonds
                    This is kind of an old thread, but people should know that G took these scholarships away for personal reasons!
                    Gene Stephenson is paid to recruit, train and put on a team that will WIN baseball games.

So yeah it is probably very personal for him since last year team didn't do that very well. WSU doesn't pay him the kind of money he's making to be a run of the mill MVC baseball team.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                      Originally posted by Queen of Diamonds
                      This is kind of an old thread, but people should know that G took these scholarships away for personal reasons!
                      Gene Stephenson is paid to recruit, train and put on a team that will WIN baseball games.

So yeah it is probably very personal for him since last year team didn't do that very well. WSU doesn't pay him the kind of money he's making to be a run of the mill MVC baseball team.
                      Honestly, I'd even say WSU doesn't pay him the kind of money he's making to be the best team in the MVC. Ideally, the MVC conference should be an afterthought to our baseball program, and it used to be.

Comment

With Ms. Stephenson.. err Queen's posts comprised of constant drama and bs (see locked threads), why not ban her?

It's pretty obvious what her sole purpose is on here.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hey Queen, why don't you hike down to family court in downtown when the divorce case comes up if it hasn't already. Your screams might just be heard down there. One thing that everyone knows whose been divorced, it usually takes two to tango. Furthermore, we don't want to marry Gene, we just want him to coach the boys to a National Title!

Comment

Working...
                          X