No announcement yet.

Regional Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside of his "thrash" comment, that dude is full of crap! The Shox still get the cream of the crop from this area, its just been that most of those kids have signed pro contracts instead of come to school lately. This team still has talent. Typical Okie garbage.

Comment

KC Shox's breakdown of regional recruiting and where various players are from is a good analysis.

After Tim Kelley (soph) 100% of our key- and winning- pitchers in the Valley tourney were freshmen.

Both the freshmen starters ( Lowell, Cooper) and the freshmen bullpen ( R. Johnson, Flynn and Sossamon ) were outstanding -- illustrating that we had one fine new class this year. These guys take a backseat to no recruiting class in this part of the country. Their recent performance and another year of our young hitters maturing make me more optimistic than ever that the future is very bright indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Some good locker room material maybe?

Here's a sports columnist's interesting thoughts about OU and their regional opponents:

Sports coverage for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, including OKC Thunder, OU Sooners, OSU Cowboys, and high school from The Oklahoman.

Go down a 1/4 of the page in the middle to Multimedia and click on the third video entitled Bedlam Nation: OU. Just watch the first 2 minutes and give me your thoughts.
        Remember Jenni Carlson? She's the hack that wrote the article that fired up Coach Gundy at Oklahoma St, and led to the rave -- "I'm a MAN!!! I'm 40!!!". I thought she would have been fired by now. Apparently not.

Comment

Saw tonight on another forum that both Tim Kelley & Arkansas' game 1 pitcher Dallas Keuchel are both from the same high school Bishop Kelley High School in Tulsa, Ok. It's a small world.

Comment

Working...
          X