No announcement yet.

Game 3 Indiana state v. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for Shockfever, were Oklahoma, LSU...et.al, disappointed in a "major" way when they have had seasons that did not reflect the standards to which they were accustomed? A monster has been created by past successes, thus in an odd sort of way, disappointment reflects appreciation of those.

Do you remember the line in the movie Stripes with Bill Murray..."Lighten up, Francis."

Shoot now I'm all confused myself! Hang in there guys, we'll live through it. ;-)

Comment

Sub - get all your friends

Fever - get all your friends

Then meet in the parking lot tonight at 9, we'll have a tug-o-war to decide who is right. You guys fight like a married couple who had a troll baby and both blame each other for its trollness.
      Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
          Sub - get all your friends

Fever - get all your friends

Then meet in the parking lot tonight at 9, we'll have a tug-o-war to decide who is right. You guys fight like a married couple who had a troll baby and both blame each other for its trollness.
          My God, how dare we discuss anything on a discussion board?

Thanks for the contribution.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

well pardon me... just saw the bickering and tried to relieve some of the tension seeing we just got 2 of 3 taken from us this weekend by ISU Blue besides the fact that we are like 2 games over .500 for the season
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

well pardon me... just saw the bickering and tried to relieve some of the tension seeing we just got 2 of 3 taken from us this weekend by ISU Blue besides the fact that we are like 2 games over .500 for the season
              Funny thing is if Sub had come on with the opposite view that things were "rosy" and "future was bright" - fever would have taken the exact opposite position - but that is what discussion boards are for .....discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                Funny thing is if Sub had come on with the opposite view that things were "rosy" and "future was bright" - fever would have taken the exact opposite position - but that is what discussion boards are for .....discussion.
                Yep, because I have a personal vendetta against Sub.. :roll: and I just love arguing for the sake of arguing.. You got me.. :roll:

Funny thing is regardless of what would have happened with the above scenario, SB would have still taken his shot at me.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So what did Krusty the Clown say on his coaches show?

Comment

Well that does it shoxlax. It seems some in here think the current regime needs to go.. whether it's because of a one-year lull or it's because they have some personal issues with the a coach.

Either way, it has now sparked my interest for a poll. Thanks!
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He said that several of the players are stuburn and some may not be asked to come back next season if they don't change their ways.The coaches have tried to cange their approach by asking guys to choke up on the bat to have better bat controll but they fear it will take away from thier power.LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce
                        He said that several of the players are stuburn and some may not be asked to come back next season if they don't change their ways.The coaches have tried to cange their approach by asking guys to choke up on the bat to have better bat controll but they fear it will take away from thier power.LOL.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think that there's alot more than most of us here will ever know. This really wreeks of something bad going on within the program.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Yep, because I have a personal vendetta against Sub.. :roll: and I just love arguing for the sake of arguing.. You got me.. :roll:
                            No, you're just a "devils advocate"

Comment

The coaches have tried to cange their approach by asking guys to choke up on the bat to have better bat controll but they fear it will take away from thier power.LOL.
                              Team 0.384 slugging pct :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                                I think that there's alot more than most of us here will ever know. This really wreeks of something bad going on within the program.
                                It tells me that maybe some of our guys don't believe in Gene or JT or whoever is giving advice to the hitters.I'm not quite sure why an 18 or 19 year old kid wouldn't listen but then again i'm not in their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X