Shox versus Frogs - Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the game starts on time ...or this may be a 50 pager as well
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Why, is it raining in Stillwater?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Why, is it raining in Stillwater?
        oh no sorry bro....lol just the pregame warmup you all are bantering about. I did check the doppler earlier and it looks like clear blue sky for the start.....
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Here we go...radio that is.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            Well, I'm off to play a round of golf. If I listen I will doom this team. I will see you guys in four hours so we can discuss what transpired. Hopefully I will have enough fortitude not to monitor Shockernet during the game as well.
            I'm certain you'll then enlighten all of us with your criticism of plays that transpired that you witnessed from the 5th hole.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

lets get this show on the road
              GO SHOX!!!!
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Rip 'em up, tear 'em up,

Give 'em hell, Shockers!

:goshocks:
                At Ballard’s Sporting Goods in Aggieville, this season’s popular purple T-Shirt with the “Welcome to Huggieville” greeting had already been replaced with a newer line known as “Welcome to Traitorville.” “Welcome Back to Loserville” might be a more appropriate selection. - msnbc 4/7/07

Comment

Gotta give the hawk fan proprs for that! :clap:

Comment

christ im amped!

IVE BEEN DRINKING GREEN TEA ALL DAY!!

UGH SON!!

Comment

What a great way to start for Musgrave.

So many empty seats. I wish I was there :(

Comment

Does anyone else dislike the outfield camera angle on the OSU website?

Comment

Yes, this camera is almost worthless but I guess better than nothing.

F' ESPN for not letting locals come in and get us real TV coverage.

Comment

I mean you didn't even see Jones until he jumps from behind the pole.

Comment

Wow, those were all pretty tough fly-outs in the 2nd. Nice job defense!!!

Comment

RJ is money
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X