Shox versus Frogs - Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go Western Kentucky!
    Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUShokker
      Originally posted by KC Shox
      So clue me in, did Rob give up 5 solo homeruns?
      ahh come on some one ...he leaves the door wide open and nothing...
      Come on now -- give KC a break. He did his part by not listening at crucial times. Thank you KC.

Comment

• This regional is going to be ridiculous. Two teams with only one player combined in double digits in homeruns and there were 6 homeruns today. Geesh!

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
          we did what we were suppose to do and we toke care of business.
          "Toke care of business?" Is that why you can't spell, new -- you've been toking again?

Comment

• any body know if O state is pitching their ace tonight Oliver
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85
              What happened to that team that was so much better than when they came to Wichita in March? Better in the warm weather? STFU. Bah.

Shox Win!

--'85.
              Careful '85 with what you say -- you just never know, we may yet have to face them again.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                any body know if O state is pitching their ace tonight Oliver
                Agaisnt Western Kentucky? Maybe, but I wouldn't think they would have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                  This regional is going to be ridiculous. Two teams with only one player combined in double digits in homeruns and there were 6 homeruns today. Geesh!
                  Andy hit his 10th so we have two now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21
                    Originally posted by newshock1234
                    I bet OSU throws #1.

You can't dismiss the 1/4 matchup. See the Nebraska vs. Eastern IL game going on right now.

Comment

• I am worried about us not have the confidence to bring someone in the 9th to shut the door. This could end up hurting us leaving a pitcher in too long. Luckly we had an ok lead, but I just wish Dusty or Andy would have stepped up more this year.
                      I am from out of town and didn't make it to any games, but could one of our mid-week starter do the closer job??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                        Originally posted by Shox21
                        I bet OSU throws #1.

You can't dismiss the 1/4 matchup. See the Nebraska vs. Eastern IL game going on right now.
                        If you don't win the first one, you put yourself at a disadvantage. If I were Okie St., I'd definitely have #1 on the hill tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ925
                          I am worried about us not have the confidence to bring someone in the 9th to shut the door. This could end up hurting us leaving a pitcher in too long. Luckly we had an ok lead, but I just wish Dusty or Andy would have stepped up more this year.
                          I am from out of town and didn't make it to any games, but could one of our mid-week starter do the closer job??????
                          I understand your concern, but that was Rob's game. Let him close it out, like he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbird53
                            Originally posted by TJ925
                            I am worried about us not have the confidence to bring someone in the 9th to shut the door. This could end up hurting us leaving a pitcher in too long. Luckly we had an ok lead, but I just wish Dusty or Andy would have stepped up more this year.
                            I understand your concern, but that was Rob's game. Let him close it out, like he did.
                            AGREED!

Comment

• Originally posted by vbird53
                              Originally posted by TJ925
                              Agreed. It was a complete game and he wasn't struggling, nor was he really pushing a pitch count this late in the season.

Congrats to Rob! Hopefully we'll be seeing you again next Friday or Saturday. :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                                Originally posted by Shox21
                                I bet OSU throws #1.

and check out miami losing to behune cookman 2-0
                                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                                X