Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alec Bohm hits a home run in the bottom of the second! The 1000th home run in World Series history! Well done Alec!
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Just criminal he never experienced what Wichita State baseball was just a few years before him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        Alec Bohm hits a home run in the bottom of the second! The 1000th home run in World Series history! Well done Alec!
        Former WSU Shocker hits 1,000th home run in World Series history (msn.com)

Comment

• Happy for Alec and rooting for the Phils now that the Padres are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Just criminal he never experienced what Wichita State baseball was just a few years before him.
            I love our program, but this reference is exactly what continues to hamper this program.

Alec Bohm was not even BORN the last time we went to a CWS. We had been to 1 NCAA Tournament in the 6 years prior to his arrival.

We need to honor the past, but damn if it isn’t time to move forward. There are now HS stadiums in the south as nice as Eck Stadium. Coach Wedge and the boys need our butts in seats and money.

Oh, and AD KS, FREE THE HILL!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  That was a great play by Sam. Ruined my Padres day but good catch.

Comment

• I think that is a roller coaster just beyone the rightfield fence.

And I have to admit I like the name Rumble Ponies better than the Wind Surge.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think that is a roller coaster just beyone the rightfield fence.

And I have to admit I like the name Rumble Ponies better than the Wind Surge.
                      I'd rather the Wind Surge permanently adopt the Turbo Tubs name full time. I'm sure there are other options that might be better, but Turbo Tubs > Wind Surge.

Also, Rumble Ponies is pretty good.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Use the force, Luke:

Unfortunately, it seems to be kind of all or nothing for Luke. Looks like he is hitting around .220.

But I recall that in his Senior year (I think) at WSU Luke got off to a horrible start but was able to turn that around big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Use the force, Luke:

Unfortunately, it seems to be kind of all or nothing for Luke. Looks like he is hitting around .220.

But I recall that in his Senior year (I think) at WSU Luke got off to a horrible start but was able to turn that around big time.
                          In today's MLB, if you can hit homers your average doesn't really matter.

Comment

• The rampage continues. I think Luke is using the force. 1 to right, 1 center and 1 to left.

Comment

• The 26-year-old infielder has been swinging a hot bat as of late, so it was just a matter of time. Ritter is slashing .342/.432/.974 with a 1.406 OPS in June. It's is a marked improvement from last month when he batted .202 in 84 at-bats, albeit with six homers.

Comment

• The funniest thing in this video was watching the leftfielder on home run #3.

Comment

Working...
                                X