First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Just criminal he never experienced what Wichita State baseball was just a few years before him.
    I love our program, but this reference is exactly what continues to hamper this program.

Alec Bohm was not even BORN the last time we went to a CWS. We had been to 1 NCAA Tournament in the 6 years prior to his arrival.

We need to honor the past, but damn if it isn’t time to move forward. There are now HS stadiums in the south as nice as Eck Stadium. Coach Wedge and the boys need our butts in seats and money.

Oh, and AD KS, FREE THE HILL!

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Happy for Alec and rooting for the Phils now that the Padres are out.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
    Alec Bohm hits a home run in the bottom of the second! The 1000th home run in World Series history! Well done Alec!
    Former WSU Shocker hits 1,000th home run in World Series history (msn.com)

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Just criminal he never experienced what Wichita State baseball was just a few years before him.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerDropOut
    replied
    Alec Bohm hits a home run in the bottom of the second! The 1000th home run in World Series history! Well done Alec!

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Alec Bohm loves it in Philly now. Inside Alec Bohm's rehabbed rep in Philly (espn.com)

He hasn't had a great post-season so far, at least offensively, though he was 2-5 vs the Cardinals in the first round.
    Love Alec but hope his post-season slump lasts about 6 more games...

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    Alec Bohm loves it in Philly now. Inside Alec Bohm's rehabbed rep in Philly (espn.com)

He hasn't had a great post-season so far, at least offensively, though he was 2-5 vs the Cardinals in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Not many folks in the seats in Philly.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    What the **** are crumpets? Is that like a stale cracker?

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Why do you hate butterflies?
    They are but a nuisance, distracting my peasants from their toil. Two reasons to loathe the name "Monarchs". Now be a good lad and fetch me some crumpets.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    As feudal lord over my most humble fiefdom, with serious prospects of becoming overlord as family nobility pass on, I have strong negative emotions due to the name Monarchs.
    Why do you hate butterflies?

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    As feudal lord over my most humble fiefdom, with serious prospects of becoming overlord as family nobility pass on, I have strong negative emotions due to the name Monarchs.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    I believe he was on the White Sox 40 man roster at one point but never played in an MLB game.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Doesn't look like he's ever made it to the majors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X