WU vs CU Game III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WU vs CU Game III

Shox down after 1st inning 1-0. Capra gets a DP to get out of 1st inning.

KWJ singles with two outs and swipes second. Dusty unable to advance him going to the bottom of the 2nd.

Comment

Conor makes a couple of nice plays on consecutive batters CU strands a man on second. Headed to the third.

Comment

Dirks walks with two outs, swipes second and Jones can't come through with the base hit. WSU runners are 11-12 in the series on stolen bases. We just need to get some men on before two outs. Headed to the bottom of the third...

Comment

3 up 3 down in the bottom of the third for CU. Capra nearing 60 pitches after 3...1-0 CU

Comment

And the game rolls on..shox go 0-3 in the top of the fourth. Need some O Shox!

I hope somebody is enjoying the updates and I'm not wasting my time....

Comment

keep 'em coming... thanks! :good:
              SFL is back!

Comment

CU gets two single and a sac bunt to score another run. After 4 it CU 2 and the WU 0

Comment

Shox get a man on with one out, Hill bunts him over to second, CU outfielder robs KS of an extra base hit. Headed to the bootom of the fifth 2-0 CU.

Comment

Capra gets through the fifth. Has five K's on to the 6th. Wasn't this Rosewoods inning that was good for four runs last year...Rose, could use a little help here.

Comment

Gillispie gets on base with two outs due to an error, T web walks, Engrav gets plunked to load up bases and KWJ gets a single. Conor scores...bases still loaded with two outs. Dusty gets on due to another error by second baseman and shox tie it up. CU brings in new pitcher. Still two outs and bases loaded, Hill lies out to end the inning. Thanks for the good vibes rose, but two aint going to get it done. 2-2 bootom of the sixth

Comment

Capra "mows em down" in the sixth. Time for the Shox to hit the freak who throws with both arms... Need some runs this inning. Rose, you owe us two more runs.

Comment

Dirks gets a one out single, Jones gets a single 1st and 2nd with one out..2008 MVP Conor up to bat and pops up. Two armed freak is replaced with two outs. T web is up and Shox get double steal. T Web strikes out and leaves men on 2nd and 3rd.

Comment

Capra has struck out 9 and sat down ten in row. Heading to the top of the eighth...Rose, I want my runs...

Comment

Dusty Coleman gets a two out base hit, Hill gets a single that is exended into a triple due to a CU error, Coleman scores, KS grounds out to the pitcher. Shox head to the bottom of the 8th and hand it over to the bullpen. (Gulp) Tyler Fleming to try and save the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X