Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No CU vs. WSU in-game discussion thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? No CU vs. WSU in-game discussion thread?

Last time I checked 0-0 in the 4th.

2-0 Creighton

Comment

There's no snowing in baseball...

Must be global warming.

Comment

:-x Somebody wake up Wu... !!! :clap:
        Semper Wu !!!

Comment

Great, losing to a guy who throws 82 mph tops on his fastball. It never fails, WSU always struggles against the off-speed junk ballers.

Comment

Channel 22 :clap:

Comment

ah, the only time i'm disapointed by not having COX

Comment

3-2 Shocks... heading to the bottom of the 7th.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

3-3 Top 8th.

Comment

Musgrave's misplay of another bunt leads to Creighton taking the lead in the bottom of the 8th.

I have only been able to listen to bits and pieces of the game, but from what little I have heard sounds like the Shocks have not played that well and also sounds like Creighton may just want this game a little more than the Shocks.

Comment

no need to be dissapointed by missing this game, this is definitely a game to miss. Shox can't do anything right tonight, can't field bunts, throwing the ball away, taking called strike threes right down the middle. Even the KS22 announcers say the Shox deserve to lose this game tonight. It's not over yet, down 4-3 in the 8th, but it's definitely not lookin good. Gotta sweep the DH tomorrow

Comment

This game up to this point looks and smells like dog crap! We have 3 errors, should be 4, we can't hit with runners in scoring position. Look at the guys, Creighton players are hootin and hollering while we act like we don't want to be out there.

Comment

CU has 5 runs on only 5 hits. Our defense is really hurting us tonight.

Comment

well KC, I can understand their point. Who would wanna play baseball in the snow?? unfortunately if they don't play tonight, they lose a game in the series, since the Valley won't allow conference games on Monday. And as we speak, this game is all but over, down 5-3 now. If we keep losing to the top teams we play, we can forget about hosting a regional. First a sweep at Long Beach, now this pathetic performance.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic performance. :-x

Comment

Working...
                              X