Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No CU vs. WSU in-game discussion thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISASO
    By the way they were acting in the dugout all night, I thought the Creighton players were going to dogpile on the field.

haha, i was gonna see if anyone said something.
    when they drove in that last run.
    ont hat hit to right field.
    they acted like they just took the lead in a super regional.....
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

The CU dugout acts like a woman’s Softball team.

That being said the Shox need to take care of business and quit making errors.

Four last night is over the top.
      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Everyone is forgetting something...we shouldn't even have played tonight.

Comment

Are both of today's games televised in Wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
            Are both of today's games televised in Wichita?
            Not locally. I think the first game is televised on CSTV but not sure? Tuesday's game against Nebraska will be on in Wichita too.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
              Everyone is forgetting something...we shouldn't even have played tonight.
              Why? Now, don't try to blame it on an April blizzard. :)
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sorry for not giving updates I was on the road. Thank goodness for Sprint air cards letting me listen on shockerradio.com

Comment

Final 11-3 WSU. :good:
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                    Sorry for not giving updates I was on the road. Thank goodness for Sprint air cards letting me listen on shockerradio.com
                    Well rose anyone with a computer can simply tune into the broadcast. Anyone without a computer can tune into the broadcast. I think its alright if you dont give updates as kennedy does a fine job. :yes:

Comment

game 3 updates please

Comment

well I am someone without a computer so someone please update me

Comment

We won the series, on the road, and went 3-1 on the week. I will be very surprised if we drop in any of the polls. We "took care of business" on the road this week. One loss is nothing to get excited about.

I would not be so quick to disrespect Creighton. They have played a weak schedule, and are just 3-8 against teams in the top 100 in the RPI, but they aren't horrible. Their starting pitching is decent, and Venditti is not only legit, but a real workhorse (53 innings pitched in 21 appearances, all in relief.).

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
                            We won the series, on the road, and went 3-1 on the week. I will be very surprised if we drop in any of the polls. We "took care of business" on the road this week. One loss is nothing to get excited about.

I would not be so quick to disrespect Creighton. They have played a weak schedule, and are just 3-8 against teams in the top 100 in the RPI, but they aren't horrible. Their starting pitching is decent, and Venditti is not only legit, but a real workhorse (53 innings pitched in 21 appearances, all in relief.).
                            Is it just me or are others not as impressed with him from the right side. I know he throws harder, but I am not overly impressed with his stuff and it seems a right handed hitter would have a way easier time hitting off of him than a left handed hitter. With his delivery when pitching left handed he would be tough, but right handed I just don't think he is anything special. If he gets drafted, I could see them using him only in matchups against left handed batters. Just my thoughts, I could be way off in my thinking as compared to others.

Creighton deserves respect they are very fundamentally sound (except for yesterday) and can bunt like crazy, so as long as the game is close they have a chance with their ability to get runners over.
                            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker

Creighton deserves respect they are very fundamentally sound (except for yesterday) and can bunt like crazy, so as long as the game is close they have a chance with their ability to get runners over.
                              Actually reading some of Omaha paper in the bathroom at Rosenblatt, the problem CU had on Sunday has kind of typified CU season. They have been inconsistent on defense and have not played the small ball game as well as in the past seasons. Servais said something to the extent that CU had fallen in love with the "HR".

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                                Originally posted by SekShocker

Actually reading some of Omaha paper in the bathroom at Rosenblatt, the problem CU had on Sunday has kind of typified CU season. They have been inconsistent on defense and have not played the small ball game as well as in the past seasons. Servais said something to the extent that CU had fallen in love with the "HR".
                                They bunted the hell out of us on Saturday is all I know, and it seemed like every time they needed to get one down they got it down.
                                THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X