Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No CU vs. WSU in-game discussion thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by Rosewood
    Sorry for not giving updates I was on the road. Thank goodness for Sprint air cards letting me listen on shockerradio.com
    Well rose anyone with a computer can simply tune into the broadcast. Anyone without a computer can tune into the broadcast. I think its alright if you dont give updates as kennedy does a fine job. :yes:
    I did want to take a second and come back to this awful post.

We have driven this discussion into the ground over and over and over again. Yet, for some reason, you and others in the Fraternal Order of Internet Police want to step up and say "Oh no no no!"

There are times where I, and others, do not have access to the game. For example, if I am away and just have my phone, I can not listen on an EDGE connection to a stream of the game. I also can not pull up the "live" stat tracker. I may be in a place where there is no AM signal, or out of town. I try to never travel when a shocker game is on, but if I do Shockernet is the only place I can turn for updates.

Perhaps someone is in an office somewhere and can't have audio going. Shockernet to the rescue.

I could come up with dozens of situations but I don't have to as many a person has personally thanked me for the updates. People like to know what is going on in a game via shockernet and those same people don't give a rat's butt if you don't like it.

Stop trying to be an Internet Sheriff, and just let those of us who enjoy this part of the community enjoy it.

(PS - COPY AND PASTE THIS RANT TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO CORRECTS SOMEONE ON REPOSTING SOME STORY THAT IS NOT AN ADMIN)

Comment

Sorry for not giving updates I was on the road. Thank goodness for Sprint air cards letting me listen on shockerradio.com
      Well rose anyone with a computer can simply tune into the broadcast. Anyone without a computer can tune into the broadcast. I think its alright if you dont give updates as kennedy does a fine job. :yes:

We have driven this discussion into the ground over and over and over again. Yet, for some reason, you and others in the Fraternal Order of Internet Police want to step up and say "Oh no no no!"

There are times where I, and others, do not have access to the game. For example, if I am away and just have my phone, I can not listen on an EDGE connection to a stream of the game. I also can not pull up the "live" stat tracker. I may be in a place where there is no AM signal, or out of town. I try to never travel when a shocker game is on, but if I do Shockernet is the only place I can turn for updates.

Perhaps someone is in an office somewhere and can't have audio going. Shockernet to the rescue.

I could come up with dozens of situations but I don't have to as many a person has personally thanked me for the updates. People like to know what is going on in a game via shockernet and those same people don't give a rat's butt if you don't like it.

Stop trying to be an Internet Sheriff, and just let those of us who enjoy this part of the community enjoy it.

(PS - COPY AND PASTE THIS RANT TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO CORRECTS SOMEONE ON REPOSTING SOME STORY THAT IS NOT AN ADMIN)
      I can be listening to the game and still like Rosewood's observations when he is live at the game, another perspective other than the great job Mike and Terry do, is always welcome by me. Plus I have to listen on the internet and the lag time is annoying and sometimes live stats isn't as fast as the reports Rosewood gives and I like to know what is happening when it is happening. Then I look really smart to my wife when I say watch this I bet Musgrave gets this guy to ground into a 6-4-3 double play because of the updates on here before she hears it on the internet broadcast.
      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker

I can be listening to the game and still like Rosewood's observations when he is live at the game, another perspective other than the great job Mike and Terry do, is always welcome by me. Plus I have to listen on the internet and the lag time is annoying and sometimes live stats isn't as fast as the reports Rosewood gives and I like to know what is happening when it is happening. Then I look really smart to my wife when I say watch this I bet Musgrave gets this guy to ground into a 6-4-3 double play because of the updates on here before she hears it on the internet broadcast.

That was GREAT!! (wonders if my wife would go for it...??)

Comment

Whoa there buddy... I wasnt hating on your updates. Simply saying that folks are gonna be ok since you cant give us updates for whatever reason. I got nothing against your updates or play by play at all. In no way was I trying to be a message board nazi and tell anyone what they can or cat do or anything of the like. Chill man no mal intent was behind it. I was simply gettting at the point that its alright and folks should have several ways in which to get their baseball info and updates since you could not provide them for us at the time. I was just getting at... its ok rose we will live. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning jeez...

Comment

Are you gonna reply to me rose...? I see that you have posted since I posted this and I had hoped for a reply...

Comment

Are you gonna reply to me rose...? I see that you have posted since I posted this and I had hoped for a reply...
              Let it end here.

Comment

What was there to reply to? I didn't see any questions for me to answer or anything really that demanded anything really.

Sorry I didnt jump on your reply as I do on occasion do things other than troll shockernet.

Comment

Working...
                X