Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shockers at Dallas Baptist (3 Game Series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shootout so far on Sunday.

4-3 Shockers to the bottom of the 2nd. Dayton Dugas ran into one for a homer so perhaps this is our day, though we rapidly need to find someone not named Zach Lewis who can handle the DBU bats.

Comment

Boyer with a 2 out bases loaded double to score 3 and push WSU ahead 7-3 in the 3rd.

Comment

I think I would walk Boyer with 2 outs and RISP

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Boyer with a 2 out bases loaded double to score 3 and push WSU ahead 7-3 in the 3rd.
          7-6 now in the bottom of the 3rd. First to 20?

Comment

7-8. Shox have given up 3 HRs so far. 4 of the 5 runs in the DBU 3rd we're unearned.

Comment

Final: DBU 10 - Shocks 9

Tough to win when you give up double digit runs.

MSU and SIU tied at 4-all heading into extra innings in Carbondale.

Indiana State scores a run in the 9th to and holds off Illinois State to win 4-3 and complete a sweep of the Redbirds.

Comment

Shocks go down 10-9. Down 10-8 in the top of the 9th when Alec Bohm led off with a "bomb" that went 470' over the 'batters eye' in central field. The 96mph fastball went out like a missile. I only watched the last inning, so that's the only highlight I can offer.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Shocks seem to have flipped the script on the season. Earlier in the year the pitching was okay but the offense struggled. Now the offense is starting to find itself and the pitching is in disarray outside of Zach Lewis.

Comment

Jeremy Eierman's 3-run homer in the 11th propels MSU to a 7-4 win over SIU and a sweep of the Salukis in Carbondale.

The Shocks come out the weekend in 4th place 3 games behind Indiana State and DBU who are tied for 2nd and 1 game ahead of SIU. The Shocks have a home series with Evansville and a road series at Indiana State remaining in Valley play.

Comment

Working...
                    X