Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    what did he get ejected for?
    Jenista did not like a strike call when during his AB in the 8th inning and he kind of showed the home plate ump up. I think Jenista was about to get himself ejected and Butler came out to protect his player. The ump apparently gave Jenisat (and'or Butler) a warning and they went on to finish the half inning which ended with a Jenista strikeout. I guess Butler came out between innings and re-engaged the home plate ump and the argument got a bit heated and Butler was tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      He's quite astute.
      He is, but I bet his tongue is sore as hell with all the times he finds himself biting his tongue.

Comment

What the heck just happened with the coaches?
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
          I know Bradley has an RPI of 84 but they really don't look good at all! I really think we should sweep this series, even on the road!
          That's what you get for thinking. A dangerus thing to do when it comes to trying to handicap this Shocker team.

Comment

Sorry, I tried to give them the benefit against a team that only had 9 D1 wins all year. They have 10 now...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              Well you can't have that going on right?
              I don't know, it might be a way to sell more tickets at home games. Right?
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

An embarrassing finish to that game. Cameras caught the fight in the dugout. Dysfunctional, to say the least.

Comment

The NCAA has a mandatory suspension of 4 games for fighting but I believe that was intended for fighting the opposing team. Is it possible our players and coaches could face some suspensions for this debacle?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Interesting that Mike and Shane haven't said anything about it. Could be they were not aware of it. Or they just don't want to bring attention to it.
                    To late for that. There is video of a coach just just getting leveled.

Comment

Video please?
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I wonder what @ShockerFever: would say if he were here right now...

Comment

They mentioned The Big Show on the ESPN3 broadcast. Maybe we are turning this into sports entertainment, rather than baseball.

Comment

During Jackson double, the announcer say that two WSU coaches were having words and then it went to pushing and shoving each other.

When Vickers is coming up - they still say there was some conflict going on.

After Vickers made the out, it looks like a coach was pushing Jenista and then Dugas come in and knocks him down.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              Video please?
                              There really isn't any video of the stuff that went on during the 9th inning but they got a good shot of the scuffle just after the end of the game and the dugout was mostly cleared out. You can see it at the very end of the ESPN3 broadcast and it is on the replay.

That latter pushing and shoving looked to be between Dayton Dugas and Volunteer Assistant Codey McElroy although I am not 100% sure about that. Also impossible to say who the instigator was but emotions were definitely high. Looked like DOBO Scott Gurss was trying to be the peacekeeper. Again I am not 100% sure I have correctly identified the participants.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                During Jackson double, the announcer say that two WSU coaches were having words and then it went to pushing and shoving each other.

When Vickers is coming up - they still say there was some conflict going on.

After Vickers made the out, it looks like a coach was pushing Jenista and then Dugas come in and knocks him down.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X