No announcement yet.

WSU at Bradley (3 game series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like the pitching staff may be coming back down to earth a little bit. I guess Zach Lewis was due for a so-so outing after being great his last 4 outings but when you play a team like Bradley you would like to think your Friday starter is better than the what Bradley has to offer and you should get off to a good start against them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Shocks get a lot lucky in the 7th when a Bradley hitter homers and then is out and credited with a single when he passes a teammate that was on 1B.

Shocks trail 6-4, but it should be 7-4.
      I had gone to get a beer and missed that. I was wondering how they scored that run. One of the few times in this game that getting a beer was not a great idea.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

HCTB has been ejected. Perhaps starting to feel the heat.

Comment

HCTB has been ejected. Perhaps starting to feel the heat.
          what did he get ejected for?

Comment

WSU coaches were fighting with each other? Pushing/shoving and yelling? Team is in disarray

Comment

Wow - they just showed on TV. Physical contact between a player and coach and Dugus jumped in and level a coach

Comment

What the heck just happened with the coaches?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  WSU coaches were fighting with each other? Pushing/shoving and yelling? Team is in disarray
                  With Butler ejected that would have to be Mike Steele and Brian Walker right? I guess Codey McElroy, the volunteer assistant, is also a possibility. Are you sure it was the coaches? Mike and Shane did not say anything about it on the radio broadcast.

Comment

Serious changes need to take place. I've seen some intense stuff go down in the dugout during the Gene era, but damn..
                    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Well you can't have that going on right?

Comment

With Butler ejected that would have to be Mike Steel and Brian Walker right? I guess Codey McElroy, the volunteer assistant, is also a possibility. Are you sure it was the coaches? Mike and Shane did not say anything about it on the radio broadcast.
                        I'm only going by what the TV announcer said. But Dugas leveled somebody.

Comment

How embarrassing. Can we just go home and not play the next two games?

Comment

Kind of hard to judge these kind of things. This team, including the coaches, have to be frustrated. This kind of thing could go either way I suppose. It could be cathartic and a catalyst for these guys to pull together and play better or it could be a sign that the coaches have lost this team. Who knows.

Comment

Interesting that Mike and Shane haven't said anything about it. Could be they were not aware of it. Or they just don't want to bring attention to it.

Comment

Shane Dennis doesn't seem to be overly impressed with the Shocks tonight.
                                He's quite astute.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X