X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks v Hawks

Anybody going to Lawrence?

Let's continue the W streak.

After watching that basketball game, i hope we Crush KU even worse than we did last year.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Thinking about it.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for, omitting last year's performance at their place, KU has played us pretty tough of late. I certainly hope our defense gets better. I think it will be tight game throughout and one bad play on defense on either side will decide the game. That is my prediction.

Comment

I fear KC's prediction may be accurate but I'm hopeful for a victory.

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I predict a Shocker blowout.

Shocks - 9
            Fags - 2

Comment

i think we handle them well.
              i think pitching will give more than usual.

9-5 WSU
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                Be careful what you wish for, omitting last year's performance at their place, KU has played us pretty tough of late. I certainly hope our defense gets better. I think it will be tight game throughout and one bad play on defense on either side will decide the game. That is my prediction.
                If I remember correctly, two years ago we had a bad outing at KU in what wasn't a very good year for the program all together. However, after KU mouthed off, we smacked them around back home.

Last year they never even sniffed us. I remember a very memorable Matt Brown at bat that was somewhere around 20 pitches. I'd have to go back to last year's game thread to confirm.

I expect much of the same this year.

Comment

Prediction: Shockers make it 18 in a row on the season, moving to 21-3 on the season. Although it was frustrating to lose all 3 at the Beach, you have to like the way this team has reacted.

A win on Tuesday makes the Shockers 40-22 all time vs. Kansas. That is very dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                    Originally posted by KC Shox
                    If I remember correctly, two years ago we had a bad outing at KU in what wasn't a very good year for the program all together. However, after KU mouthed off, we smacked them around back home.

Last year they never even sniffed us. I remember a very memorable Matt Brown at bat that was somewhere around 20 pitches. I'd have to go back to last year's game thread to confirm.

I expect much of the same this year.
                    We ended up beating them at our place 2-1 last year. By the way, we are 10-6 against KU since 2001. Not exactly domination, this has been a pretty competitive series the past 7 years. Let's hope we can continue our winning streak against these guys and ORU (who we always have trouble with).

Comment

We will see the little fat left hander from Hawaii.

He is 5'8" and 230.

CHEESBURGER!
                      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                        We will see the little fat left handed Mexican/American from California.

He is 5'8" and 230.

CHEESBURGER!

Wally shut us down but then again that's not really an exclusive club.

Comment

Wally shut us down but then again that's not really an exclusive club.
                          The Aggies rocked him for 9 hits and 8 runs in 1/3 of an inning Friday.

He will be rested, testy and ready to rock and roll on Tuesday.

Charlie, If you have a picture of the little sausage please post it for everyone.
                          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

I like Wally. I have a special place in my heart for chunky ballplayers though. haha. After he pitched against us I gave him the nickname "The Round Mound of Shut Down" but he hasn't been living up to it.

Comment

He reminds me a lot of the BoSox pitcher from just a few years ago. His name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite come up with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X