No announcement yet.

Shox vs TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now you find yourself down 3 about to be 4. If confidence is what you say this team needs, you have to put them in a position to gain it.

edit: down 5 after one of the hardest hit balls I've seen in a long time.
    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
      What the heck is Butler's deal about refusing to give his team a chance? Seriously, its not news that Hayes has no clue where the strike zone is located. As soon as he walked the first guy in the 6th, someone should have been warming. 2nd walk should have been removed. Got what you deserved coach. And then to leave him in to start the 7th?? incompetence. To top it all off, down 1 and a lead off single, bunt the dang runner over and give your team a chance to tie it up and play from even. I cannot believe the complete inability to manage the game so your team has a chance to get a HUGE win. Please just pack your stuff up and get the hell out of Wichita Butler.

Maybe he would rather have his severance package, then he could just chill and not have to watch this disaster day-in and day-out

Comment

Okay, I guess I see now why Coach Butler did not want to take John Hayes out of the game. He is bad, but everyone else we have is worse. Ouch.

Comment

Horrible pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            Horrible pitching.
            Yes, that was quite painful.

Comment

I assume the Brent Kemnitz show has been cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                To me it depends on how they do in the MVC this year. I'm no fan of Butler right now but hopefully they can build a little confidence going into Valley play. They have DBU, MSU, and Indy St. all at home. They really need to win at least 13 games in Valley play (assuming they get all 21 games in) before I can even think they are moving in the right direction.
                This
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  9-17
                  Nailed it! I am speechless for what this program has become. MTXE dammit!

Comment

I hated Gene's last few years as coach.I hate this even more.we are a joke and it's just sad to watch.

Comment

Went to the Eck today for the first time in 3 years. It was sad. Everyone was just trying to enjoy themselves.. Lots of frustration being vented in the stands and on the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                        Went to the Eck today for the first time in 3 years. It was sad. Everyone was just trying to enjoy themselves.. Lots of frustration being vented in the stands and on the hill.
                        I can understand the frustration - though I don't understand directing to the field. If u are that frustrated then stay away - that sends more of a message anyway.

If you are going to vent and make a impact - vent to the AD. Tell how much you would donate to buy out the present coach. When he gets enough donations that make it financially feasible a move will be made.

Comment

If you love baseball you don't want to stay away. Fans are usually in one of two camps. 1) I am happy with the way things are (aka WSU basketball) or 2) we need a change (aka WSU baseball). Most fans also do not have the resources to contribute to the buyout of a coach. However, I have assessed my budget and I am ready to pony up $100, but only if Hooper or Standiford are brought in. Now, how much more does that leave us to get to the magic number of $1,200,000?

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                            If you love baseball you don't want to stay away. Fans are usually in one of two camps. 1) I am happy with the way things are (aka WSU basketball) or 2) we need a change (aka WSU baseball). Most fans also do not have the resources to contribute to the buyout of a coach. However, I have assessed my budget and I am ready to pony up $100, but only if Hooper or Standiford are brought in. Now, how much more does that leave us to get to the magic number of $1,200,000?
                            I love baseball but so far my comment is that Todd Butler teams have low baseball IQs, which makes for bad baseball. As you share, we are frustrated and approaching our wits end.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I love baseball and that's why I've only missed 2 games this year.Just love it.I support our team no matter what but something has to give come seasons end.whether it's the entire staff or a shakeup involving multiple new assistants we can't stay status quo.The product doesn't reflect what we have seen built as a program and quite frankly hasn't since 2008.

Comment

I'm being told on twitter that the only reason we're 9-18 is because our players lack confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X