No announcement yet.

UNO Mavs at Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a win, an ugly win, but a win. Well done Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Whoohoooo! Three wins coming from Northern Colorado and Nebraska Omaha. We're on our way boys to breaking the top 150.

Now we have Sam Houston St. coming into town. I just saw that they went 3-0 against Oklahoma this past weekend. Impressive. Not sure how I feel about that.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Now we have Sam Houston St. coming into town. I just saw that they went 3-0 against Oklahoma this past weekend. Impressive. Not sure how I feel about that.
        They are playing a tough schedule. Opened with 3 losses at #6 Louisiana-Lafayette but were competitive in the first 2 games of the series. Lost an 8-5 game to UTSA and an 11-6 game to #23 Texas Tech both at home. Then swept #25 ranked OU 4-3, 7-2 and 4-3 (11 innings) also at home. They are hosting Baylor tonight and are trailing 2-0 after 6 innings and then they play host to Rice tomorrow night. It would appear they have very solid pitching.

They certainly won't be in awe of the Shocks. In fact, at this point I think they would have to be favored to win the series with the Shock. At the very least the Shocks will have to step up their game if they are going to be successful this weekend.

Comment

In case it hasn't been mention, the stats have been updated to include the missing NM game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            In case it hasn't been mention, the stats have been updated to include the missing NM game.
            Now if they'd just update the basketball stats to reflect the 2 missing games, we'd be golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Now if they'd just update the basketball stats to reflect the 2 missing games, we'd be golden.
              Message sent.

Comment

Working...
              X