• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC
    Originally posted by WstateU
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    Originally posted by haysdb
    If the Shox hold on to win this one, I nominate KC Shox as the MVP. Keep up the good work KC.
    I second that emotion.
    He reminds me of some of my relation... sometimes I love 'em to death... other times I'd like to kick 'em in the a$$ with a frozen boot.
    Remind me what's to love about KC? ? ?
    Well, I honestly think he's a Shocker fan... and I love all Shocker fans regardless of their level of stupidity.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Conor Gillaspie POG. Game winning hit and two outstanding defensive plays at the hot corner.

Add to that an outstanding post-game interview.

:clap:

Comment

Excellent interview with Conor. Truly excellent.

Comment

If you didn't go to the game, you missed a great night. The fourth and fifth innings were tough but the Shocks came through. Great weather.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Yes sir, that young man is very well spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Feel free to pile on if we come back and win this game (which I have a better chance winning the lottery tonight).
              so how much did you win?
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

ONE freakin' hit thus far against a mid-week starter?!!!!? For all those who got all pre-mature about how our offense thinking they got it turned around against LeMyone and Harvard better check yourself. This team stinks offensively and has pitching issues.

ONE freakin hit against a mid-week starter and against a team who probably used their best mid-week starter yesterday against K-State who thumped this same team we are getting our ass handed from.

Freakin ridiculous. I'll come check later on tonight. Feel free to pile on if we come back and win this game (which I have a better chance winning the lottery tonight).
                I think it might be time you forget about the hitting of the last few years. There's something about the mental makeup about this team that could turn out to be pretty special.

Comment

Freakin ridiculous. I'll come check later on tonight. Feel free to pile on if we come back and win this game (which I have a better chance winning the lottery tonight).
                  I was sitting at the game tonight when Shox were down 4-0, and said to myself that I bet KC Shox is eating this stuff up and really ridiculing the Shox.

Comment

So should the Building Excellence campaign be expecting another large anonymous donation?

Comment

ONE freakin' hit thus far against a mid-week starter?!!!!? For all those who got all pre-mature about how our offense thinking they got it turned around against LeMyone and Harvard better check yourself. This team stinks offensively and has pitching issues.

ONE freakin hit against a mid-week starter and against a team who probably used their best mid-week starter yesterday against K-State who thumped this same team we are getting our ass handed from.

We're in halvsies on that ticket, right KC?

Comment

Anyones else think there was some interesting things implied in that interview?

Comment

The defence was outstanding. Conors hit made it loud in the Eck. I think Dusty got 2 rbi's with out a hit. going to be hard for Conor to catch him like that.
                          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by 7hottamales

Anyones else think there was some interesting things implied in that interview?
                            Oh yeah it didnt slip by me.

Comment

I guess I missed it. One of you folks want to PM me and let me know what I'm missing? I am stunned that a young man of so few words and such serious demeanor could give such a splendid interview. He seemed at ease, he was articulate, he complimented his teammates (so much so that Dusty must surely be blushing still), and he was open about the fact that he sometimes played selfishly last season. He talked of how great the team chemistry is and how much he likes his teammates.

Who was that person in the interview and what has he done with Conor? :lol:

Comment

Maybe you should wait until more than a third of the game is over before opening up the ol' can.

One mistake pitch..

The relief was actually there tonight. That's a better sign.

The offense tonight speaks for itself. If it wasn't for Gene being ditzy in the 7th, then we could've scored even more.

You came back, but didn't fess up. Not good KC, not good.. :roll:

Excellent first game for me. Let's sweep this weekend boys.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X