No announcement yet.

WSU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flemming went crazy for a few pitches and then got the K with 3.

We are up in the 8th leading 6 to 4.

Gene is still kicking himself for sending Hill. saw him talking to him between innings.

Comment

I think the guy we have pitch the 9th is the same guy that pitched the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th. OTOH, we don't want to burn him up for this weekend. Fleming has been golden.

Comment

If the Shox hold on to win this one, I nominate KC Shox as the MVP. Keep up the good work KC.

Comment

flemming still on the mound.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
            If the Shox hold on to win this one, I nominate KC Shox as the MVP. Keep up the good work KC.
            I second that emotion.

Comment

one to go and it just got cold. boo that.

Comment

Very nice win, Shocks!

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Nice work, KC. Keep it up!

Comment

Awesome job by Tyler Fleming.

Awesome job by the Shox, coming back from trailing 4-0. We got our bats going and our defense was outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                      I second that emotion.
                      He reminds me of some of my relation... sometimes I love 'em to death... other times I'd like to kick 'em in the a$$ with a frozen boot.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Big win tonight. Keep the momentum rolling throught the weekend. Tyler Fleming was nails. I really like what I see from Kenny Williams. He seems like the perfect fit in left field, went 2 for 3 tonight with 2 runs scored.

Comment

Way to come from behind 3 times in a week. We can't keep doing this tho I'm lovin it!!

Comment

Josh Workman with a couple of solid hits to left and up the middle his last two AB's. That was good to see.

These come from behind wins are great, but I would just as soon not make a habit of it, but I guess as long as we have KCShox to shake us out of the doldrums we will be OK.

:good:

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                              Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              I second that emotion.
                              He reminds me of some of my relation... sometimes I love 'em to death... other times I'd like to kick 'em in the a$$ with a frozen boot.
                              Remind me what's to love about KC? ? ?

Comment

Kenny did not look good at Long Beach, but he got it rolling in game one on Saturday and he looks like a completely different player. He's playing with confidence. I love Bret Bascue, but Bret might have to wait one more year. With a switch hitter in left field, there's no need to platoon. Kenny is a game changer. He gives all new meaning to the 9-hole hitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X