No announcement yet.

Season tix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my two go, the product on the field isn't worth the price.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
      Has anyone actually renewed their tickets?i had 3 and have not but I may get a punch pass or 2.
      Would be the same for me. Echoing DU, the product on the field right now is not worth the full season ticket price they are asking.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

They called me today and offered some sort of pass, good for something like 17 games. Your choice of game for each weekend series, or some such. Didn't ask if that included any midweek games, but 17 games would seem to indicate so. Price was roughly half of full season ticket price. Tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          They called me today and offered some sort of pass, good for something like 17 games. Your choice of game for each weekend series, or some such. Didn't ask if that included any midweek games, but 17 games would seem to indicate so. Price was roughly half of full season ticket price. Tempting.
          I got the same call. I've checked to see if there is any more info online or by email, but none so far. I agree it is tempting.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            I got the same call. I've checked to see if there is any more info online or by email, but none so far. I agree it is tempting.
            Same here. I asked for an e-mail because I was driving when they called, but I haven't received anything yet. I'm definitely interested in that.

Comment

I have got no call at all as of yet.

Comment

They left a voicemail for me regarding season ticket renewal.

Pricing for the 17 game pass is as follows:

Field Box - $102
                Chairback, Concourse, and Outfield - $85
                Grandstand - $68
                ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                  They left a voicemail for me regarding season ticket renewal.

Pricing for the 17 game pass is as follows:

Field Box - $102
                  Chairback, Concourse, and Outfield - $85
                  Grandstand - $68
                  At $5 a ticket for 17 games, you're starting to talk to me. That's sensible. This program needs fans more than it needs money right now.

Comment

Is that pass like the punch card? Can you take 17 people to 1 game or 1 person to 17 games or anything in between?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Is that pass like the punch card? Can you take 17 people to 1 game or 1 person to 17 games or anything in between?
                      Don't think so. Midweek games plus your choice of one of each of the weekend series, I believe.

Comment

Don't think so. Midweek games plus your choice of one of each of the weekend series, I believe.
                        So only 1 admission per game, correct? That makes the most sense to me. Still a pretty good deal though. Something I might consider.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          So only 1 admission per game, correct? That makes the most sense to me. Still a pretty good deal though. Something I might consider.
                          Yes. It breaks down to $6, $5, or $4 per ticket, depending on the level/location you choose.

Comment

Yes. It breaks down to $6, $5, or $4 per ticket, depending on the level/location you choose.
                            Are these reserved seats (except for Shocker Hill of course)?

Comment

Why wouldn't they just lower the price for season tickets? I agree this is a good idea to sell some advance tickets, and this won't upset season ticket holders as much as the fire sale did, but it is also a bit strange. I guess the logic is that you might purchase additional tickets for the weekend series' that you want to attend?

I doubt those seats will generate much additional revenue for the additional games? Why not just charge $175, $150, $100 and give you all the games?

Comment

Working...
                              X