Shocks at Dallas Baptist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah..

the ole we have a guy who can swipe bases so lets have a guy who can actually drive a ball lay down a bunt to move him over.

Lets hope it pays off

Comment

Tinkham battling with 2 outs.....come on just punch one through

Comment

Kind of a heartbreaker for the Shox. Came this close to winning it on that line out to end the 8th where the 3B made his play of the year (career?).

There were some bonehead plays but overall I thought we played ok, and the pitching staff deserves a hat tip for another fine performance. Hopefully we can snag a dub tomorrow.

Comment

Tinkham had a great AB but the Shox just come up short.

Comment

Some really good things tonight. Primarily the quality start by Isaac Anderson and the maybe the best outing of the year for Taylor Goshen in relief.
            Sam Hilliard with a solid game at the plate.

However, the Shocks were 0-10 with RISP and that makes winning a very difficult task indeed.

Comment

2 weeks ago I would've basically guaranteed a run-rule loss with WSU's pitching up against DBU hitting on the road.

Wish the offense had come through a bit, but I'm finding it tough to get too upset about this one. Get em tomorrow Shox.

Comment

We had two near misses that might have swung the game in favor of the Shocks. Gunnar Troutwine's low liner over the 3B bag that just hooked foul with the bases loaded and nobody out in the 1st and then the great catch by the DBU 3B of the line drive off the bat of Jordan Ferris in the bottom of the 8th with runners on 2nd and 3rd and 2-out.

Comment

HR !!!!!!! 3-1 lead
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

3-3

Comment

I'm scared to even listen here...

Comment

Goshen gets a pop-up with the bases loaded to get out of the inning in a tie. Can't complain about that.

3-3 End 5th

Comment

It hurt hearing the sound of that bat, with bases loaded, but we came up with the catch. Back to the Shox. Whew

Comment

That could have been much worse. Tied, to the top of the 6th.

Comment

One in. runners at 2nd and 3rd, nobody out. Bottom of the order getting it done this inning. Let's get two more!

Comment

Bottom of the lineup coming through with a rally. HBP, single, single, E9.

4-3 runners 2nd and 3rd nobody out.

Comment

Working...
                                X