Shocks at Dallas Baptist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks at Dallas Baptist

Shocks head to Dallas to take on the #9 ranked DBU Patriots in the final regular season series with the games now scheduled for 6:30 Thursday, 6:30 Friday and 2:00 Friday. However, in looking at the weather forecast for Dallas I would not be terribly surprised if that schedule is not adjusted on the fly.

I think Scott Gurss said that the team would be heading to Dallas today. Tomorrow looks okay weather-wise at this point but Friday and Saturday look a little iffy. Maybe they will consider playing 2 tomorrow, although I don't think teams like double-headers very much.

Personally, I think it would be good if they can get all 3 games in against such a strong team heading into the Valley tournament, even if they get swept. The more they have seen of these guys the better their chances of maybe pulling a monumental upset in the tournament.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

I haven't paid much attention to baseball rankings this year, so your #9 had me curious. I should've been curious after a weekend in Iowa and watching Des Moines news coverage showing a packed stadium in Iowa City because the Hawkeyes are winning at clip not seen in 20+ years. This isn't your father's Top 25 (or mine!) any longer.... Radford.... College of Charleston... Illinois (#4!).... Missouri State.

Hope we put up more than a fight this weekend.

Comment

Watch the game live for free @ www.dbupatriots.com.

Comment

Shocks load the bases with no outs and fail to score in the top of the 1st. Can't let that happen against this good a team.

Comment

Well that was pathetic. Load the bases with no outs... Only makes sense to K looking, pop out, and roll over to end the inning.
          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by mr_baseball View Post
            Watch the game live for free @ www.dbupatriots.com.
            Or on Cox Kansas.

Shocks wasted a bases-loaded, no-out opportunity and didn't score. Grrrr!!!
            78-65

Comment

Ugh. I hate baserunning mistakes.

Comment

Bottom 6, DBU 1, Shox 0....

Comment

Mistake on an attempted pick-off at 3rd gives DBU a 2-0 lead.

Again, I say, Ugh.

Comment

Dallas Baptist loads bases, looking to break game open, but Biechler and Goshen get three HUGE strikeouts. Still 2-1 going to the 8th.
                    78-65

Comment

God damnit, that was a helluva catch by the 3rd baseman. That might be the difference.

Comment

Shockers almost take a 3-2 lead, but the DBU makes a great play on ripped ball. Going to bottom of 8, DBU 2, WSU 1

Comment

Dam I almost swear that was game leading base hit
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Another encouraging night for the pitchers. Good guys down 2-1 to the top of the 9th.

Comment

Leadoff single for Vickers to start the 9th. Burns in to pinch run.

Let's go Shox!

edit: Kihle executes the sacrifice perfectly to move Burns to 2nd. Hilliard now up, tying run at 2nd with 1 out.

Comment

Working...
                              X