Coleman batting.
    YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Oh, for a wild one, Stoney!

Comment

Man, no kidding.
        YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Cody Lassley wins it with a 2-out walk off single. Cody is nothing if not a competitor.

:clap:

Comment

good ol excitement at the eck with that win. even with my frozen fingers I was glad to kill a tuesday afternoon at the eck with the shox.

way to break the odds!

Comment

It wasn't pretty and overall the Shocks did not play great, but their are some positives to take from this game.

First of all rallying from 5 run and 3 rund deficits were a big positive.

Clutch 2-out hits to tie the game, Tyler Hill in the 8th, and to win the game, Cody Lassley in the 9th.

Big one-out double by Ryan Jones with in the 9th to set up the winning run.

Ryan Jones with 3-hits, 2 runs and 1 RBI is the star of the game.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Cody Lassley wins it with a 2-out walk off single. Cody is nothing if not a competitor.

:clap:
                Thanks for the good news

Comment

I love the postgame player interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                    I love the postgame player interviews.
                    Ryan was very poised and articulate. I think that was probably his first Star of the Game interview.

Comment

kc shox, if you didn't recognize the lemoyne name, gb2ku basketball threads. these guys make regionals in the last 7 years or so.

and way to count chickens before they hatched - we didn't lose to them.

Comment

Nice comeback win for the shox. Nice to see the hitters bailing out the pitchers.

Ryan Jones 3 for 5
                        Conor G. 2 for 4
                        Josh W. 2 for 4
                        Tyler H. 2 for 4

Also good to see that Khol Nanney had a good bounce back with 2 shutout innings. Now lets hope that Capra heals quickly and is ready for this weekend.

Comment

We have not seen Maldonado or Fugett pitch this year. Are they injured?
                          Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Yeah I know Fugett hurt his elbow, and I think Gene said Maldonado has some shoulder problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                              Nice comeback win for the shox. Nice to see the hitters bailing out the pitchers.

Ryan Jones 3 for 5
                              Conor G. 2 for 4
                              Josh W. 2 for 4
                              Tyler H. 2 for 4

Also good to see that Khol Nanney had a good bounce back with 2 shutout innings. Now lets hope that Capra heals quickly and is ready for this weekend.

Any word on how Capra is healing and when he will be back?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerball05
                                Originally posted by SB Shock

Ryan Jones 3 for 5
                                Conor G. 2 for 4
                                Josh W. 2 for 4
                                Tyler H. 2 for 4

Any word on how Capra is healing and when he will be back?
                                I believe I heard on the pre-game show that he was feeling some pain (assuming around his surgery, and wouldn't pitch today, and they hoped he might be able to pitch this weekend. I guess youi might characterize him as day-2-day.

Comment

Working...
                                X