No announcement yet.

LeMoyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's keep the mo-mo in our dugout guys.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

This team obviously looked better on paper. We better start preparing ourselves for a roller coaster baseball season. I was hoping baseball would take the sour taste of what the basketball program did out of my mouth, but it appears I won't be that fortunate. This might be a forgettable 2007-2008 sports season for the Shox.

Comment

Lemoyne 8 - Shockers 5 heading into the bottom of the 6th.

So much for keeping the mo-mo in our dugout.

Time to see who wants to be a player.

:goshocks:

Comment

This team obviously looked better on paper. We better start preparing ourselves for a roller coaster baseball season. I was hoping baseball would take the sour taste of what the basketball program did out of my mouth, but it appears I won't be that fortunate. This might be a forgettable 2007-2008 sports season for the Shox.
          2 years ago we swept LBS out there, thought we were world beaters and that season was the one that just a few weeks later contained the worst hitting slump we ever went through and a very rocky middle stretch. ....Moral: its early. Things have a way of changing and you can't really compare a hoops season to baseball season as they are two different animals altogether.

Comment

8-6 in the 8th. Pitching change for LeMoyne.

Comment

We need Josh to steal 2nd here if he can get a good jump.

:goshocks:

Comment

3rd to 1st move picks off Josh. Stays in rundown until Dusty could score.

8-7 in the 8th. No runners and one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter
                  2 years ago we swept LBS out there, thought we were world beaters and that season was the one that just a few weeks later contained the worst hitting slump we ever went through and a very rocky middle stretch. ....Moral: its early. Things have a way of changing and you can't really compare a hoops season to baseball season as they are two different animals altogether.
                  I understand, but we are playing Le-Who? At home none-the-less, we don't lose to a team like that. I don't care how early it is. LeMoyne is not a very good team, I guess we aren't either.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    3rd to 1st move picks off Josh. Stays in rundown until Dusty could score.

8-7 in the 8th. No runners and one out.
                    That play never works............except against us.

Comment

At least we are playing a NCAA tournament team from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
                        At least we are playing a NCAA tournament team from last year.
                        What does that have to do with this game? This is the same team that lost two games against Longwood? Who the hell is Longwood and ORU scored 30 runs on them in 3 games. Gimme a break. The Shox of old would have spanked this team all the way back to the east coast.

Comment

Can Shocks get a big 2-out clutch hit like so many of our opponents have this year?

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Yes, Tyler Hill ties it up with a big 2-out double.

:clap:

Comment

Crazy Eights!

Shocks 8 - Lemoyne 8 After 8.

Comment

Lets do it!
                                YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Working...
                                X