WSU Baseball Recruiting - Class of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I see that 6-4, 210 frame as left handed hitting high school junior and for some reason visions of Pat Magness pop into my head.
    That is a nice vision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I see that 6-4, 210 frame as left handed hitting high school junior and for some reason visions of Pat Magness pop into my head.
      If you take left handed out of it and have a player who pitches and hits at a high level at the same time, you come up with Darren Dreifort.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Came across this tweet tonight. I have no idea who he is other than his last name is Samuelson. Don't know if he's 2014 or 2015, so I put it here for now.
        I wonder if that is the guy Sully just put on his blog that committed to WSU from Crowder (MO) CC.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          No wonder HCTB shortened the fall series. Looks like they are all still out recruiting like its 1998.
          Let's hope they get back to playing like it's 1998 soon, too. Probably won't hit quite that way, with the deadened bats and Butler's emphasis on "investing in pitching," but I definitely like the size of some of the guys who are expressing interest.

Comment

Another 2015 commit:

Prep Baseball Report ‏@prepbaseball
            MO:Congrats to Luke Ritterr (Rockhurst, 2015) 6-foot 180-pound 2B on his Commitment to Wichita State@<a href="member/1161">Shocker<...report.com</a>/mo/commitments
            PerfectGame profile for Luke Ritter

Comment

Shox get another commitment for 2015 - Maize pitcher Connor Lungwitz.

Comment

If anyone has premium content access and would be willing to list the rankings of the WSU commitments, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Must be related to Leon. Can't be that many Lungwitz's in Doo Dah. Leon is a big WSU fan and I believe a past president of SASO. Had some business dealings with him years ago and seemed to be a great guy.

Comment

Apparently his commitment is conditional on his not playing football somewhere else.

Comment

Make it two commitments today.

Olathe South C/1B Noah Croft (Perfect Game profile) committed to WSU today.

NoNo ‏@NoahCroft 35m
                      Committed to play Baseball at Wichita State University
                      I'm just learning about pop times, but he has a 1.84, which as I understand it is pretty dang good.

He's another player from the KC Barnstormers.

Comment

New staff appears to want to keep all local talent in state. That's four Kansas players from the class of 2015 now to go with seven from 2014 from in state and yes, this is a good year for Kansas talent.

With a good year, Connor will get some football offers. There are some big schools looking at his 6-foot-5 body at quarterback.

Comment

This was posted on twitter yesterday and he got a lot of congratulations, so I don't think this is an April Fools thing. Although the misspelling gives me pause.

gabe constantine ‏@ConstantineGabe
                          Just verbally committed to play baseball at Witchita State!
                          From McKinney North HS in Texas.

PerfectGame profile

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            This was posted on twitter yesterday and he got a lot of congratulations, so I don't think this is an April Fools thing. Although the misspelling gives me pause.

From McKinney North HS in Texas.

PerfectGame profile
                            Assuming he will be a Shocker I wonder if the are looking at him as a pitcher or as an outfielder. The PG write-up indicated he needed a lot of work on his mechanics as a pitcher.

Comment

Kendall Rogers @Kendall:RogersPG
                              #WichitaState has landed four JUCO prospects in the Top 70, including RHP Storm Rynard from Cowley CC. Butler getting it done. #Shockers

Comment

this is good news! they need to retool next year and butler will make this team great!

Comment

Working...
                                X