This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
    lol what a crushing play at the plate. Wouldn't be a college postseason without a KSU implosion.
    That was EPIC.

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Brad Hill will second guess himself for the rest of his life for allowing that slow ass baserunner to talk him out of substituting him for a pinch runner. That dude was slower than molasses going uphill in January.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Brad Hill will second guess himself for the rest of his life for allowing that slow ass baserunner to talk him out of substituting him for a pinch runner. That dude was slower than molasses going uphill in January.
        Which made the whole 2 minutes and 35 seconds of it in slow motion all the more hilarious.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why was the Oregon State catcher and left-fielder so fired up when they gunned down the Wildcat at home plate in the bottom of the 8th? Don't they realize their sport is a hobby to everyone except their parents? Was the Wildcat runner going so slowly because it is just a hobby for him? I bet he runs faster to grab another plate of BBQ at a football tailgate event than he ran for the tying run in the biggest game in K-State baseball history.

Comment

More "just wait til next year" for Never Won a Title Town.

Comment

So close, but yet another LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Where'd kevkan go? :(
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Only 24 NCAA Tournaments, 1 Super Regional, 7 College World Series, and of course a National Championship to go to catch up the Shocks.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Pretty impressive run the Beavers have been on since 2005. In that span, 8 college post season appearances, 4 CWS appearances and 2 National Championships. What in thee phuck are they doing that we can't?

Comment

KSU titLLLLLLLetown
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Nice season for the BatCats. Actually, it was their greatest season ever by a mile. Not everyone can make it to the National Championship Game in the third season of their program's existence. This Shocker fan was rooting for you while most of your own fans were dragging you down and marginalizing your efforts.

Comment

Pretty impressive run the Beavers have been on since 2005. In that span, 8 college post season appearances, 4 CWS appearances and 2 National Championships. What in thee phuck are they doing that we can't?
                        They get about $20 million a year in BCS football TV money that we can't get.

Comment

I guess I don't know enough about baseball. I thought that was a pretty good game against the #3 seed. I guess in baseball you want to lose early in the tourney so you can bag on the team that whooped you? Odd.

Oh well, football is around the corner. I'm so happy "FAN APATHY" didn't kill KSU football. That would really suck if the biggest sporting event at a university was a bunch of high school kids...

Comment

I'd be grumpy too if my school's best seasons ever played 3rd fiddle within the state.

Never Won A Title Town lives on.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. Shades of Gene in Arkansas on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
                                That would really suck if the biggest sporting event at a university was a bunch of high school kids...
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X