This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
    Haha. No updates last night? You know the good thing about freshmen pitchers? Next year they are sophmores! Just the same, thanks for watching!
    You're in the middle of your first super regional in your program's history and you're parked on a WSU baseball message board?

Yeah, thanks for watching alright..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      You're in the middle of your first super regional in your program's history and you're parked on a WSU baseball message board?

Yeah, thanks for watching alright..
      Yep, used the ol' dial-up modem to log on to AOL and then sat at my trusty PC, parked on Shockernet. Shokfever, you should really talk your mom into getting some broadband with wifi. Trade in your tracfone for an iPhone or Galaxy. Or maybe even get an iPad or other tablet.

Oh, and the Cats aren't looking real good so far tonight.

Comment

Are you surprised? You shouldn't be. Oregon state is a good team. Kitty state is a flash in the pan who's getting exposed. Their pitching stinks.
        "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Should be 2-4 right now. Dude missed that tag by more than a foot.

Comment

Should be 2-4 right now. Dude missed that tag by more than a foot.
            Aww yes, the good ol "should be's"...
            "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

Comment

Yep, used the ol' dial-up modem to log on to AOL and then sat at my trusty PC, parked on Shockernet. Shokfever, you should really talk your mom into getting some broadband with wifi. Trade in your tracfone for an iPhone or Galaxy. Or maybe even get an iPad or other tablet.

Another super regional game, yet another parking spot on Shockernet. Is this considered "healthy"?

You had a good run flash-in-the-pan U. And like all your other sports this year, you bowed out early before things really started to count. Another chapter of the Silo Tech success season.

I hope you enjoyed it while you could.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                Aww yes, the good ol "should be's"...
                Yep. If we would've won 10 more games this year, we would've been hosting a regional. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, the Kitten State mantra.

I guess that's why they've never won a national title in anything. They're just so damn unlucky.

Any reason why this dungturd, shockkansas, got unbanned? You can tell he's learned his lesson. Sad thing is, he's here on Shockernet during a Kitten State game. Doesn't get any worse or more pathetic than that.
                Last edited by ShockerFever; June 10, 2013, 11:31 PM.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Sad thing is, he's here on Shockernet during a Kitten State game. Doesn't get any worse or more pathetic than that.
                  It's like going to an orgy and wanting to watch a show on your smartphone

Comment

Man, these Batkats are dirty.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Down to their last few outs of the season, when is Brad Hill going to stop treating this game like it's just a hobby? One run on the board? When are these players going to stop treating their sport like a hobby? What are you doing at the plate - reading football recruiting magazines? Shocker fans got your back - even if your own fans constantly belittle you.

Comment

Little new to baseball. So is it cool when a team hands your ass to you in the post-season, you then can trash talk them later? Odd, like LaSalle talking trash on the Shocks for losing to Louisville.

OH, and OSU is "good". They've won 2 'ships since this team was paying attention.

Comment

Are you cool when you belittle your own team, marginalizing their hard work, blood, sweat and tears?

Comment

Little new to baseball. So is it cool when a team hands your ass to you in the post-season, you then can trash talk them later? Odd, like LaSalle talking trash on the Shocks for losing to Louisville.

OH, and OSU is "good". They've won 2 'ships since this team was paying attention.
                            Congrats, purple pansies best team EVER beat one of the worst ever Shocker teams. Repeat this year about 27 more times and then get back to us.

Comment

lol what a crushing play at the plate. Wouldn't be a college postseason without a KSU implosion.

Comment

Meltdown at Shockernet in progress. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X