Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever KSU is doing with their great amount of riches from football, they clearly are not using it to enhance their baseball facility.

Comment

• This Bryant-Arkansas game has been a pretty awesome pitcher's duel.

1-1 to the 8th.

Comment

• Wow, Bryant up 3-1 now. Looks like we might have to face Arkansas tomorrow :(

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          This Bryant-Arkansas game has been a pretty awesome pitcher's duel.

1-1 to the 8th.
          any updates on this?
          so does wsu player the loser of this game? or are they done?

Comment

• 4-1 bryant now?! wow!!!

Comment

• We are done, we will be facing one of the top pitchers in the nation tomorrow.

Comment

• who?
                didn't arkansas throw out their best pitcher today?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  who?
                  didn't arkansas throw out their best pitcher today?
                  Yes, there No. 2 is just good.

Bryant wins 4-1.

Another sign how far this program has fallen - this regional was for the picking with KSU being the #1 (and they are not that good). But WSU dookies their pants.

Comment

• Ryne Stanek, he is 9-2 with a 1.40 ERA. They held him back to face KSU.

Comment

• I really felt like the Shocks had a good chance to beat KSU. I can't fathom a positive outcome against Arkansas. Sure hope I am as wrong as I was today.

The chances of KSU winning the regional just escalated to about 95%.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
                        I'm curious though, now that Creighton has left the Valley, what is WSU going to do without their "scraps"?
                        Wow, that's lame, even for a KState student. Like CU has ever done anything for the flagship program of the Valley.

To borrow a line from @ShockerFever:, you should stop swinging on our testicles and just stick to OU and UT's units. I realize it's where your comfort zone is, but it's mildly annoying. Quick, check the mail for your SSI (ie Boomer Horn) check.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                          A touchdown and a field goal, then stop the student body sweeps and bombs over the middle and they are right back in this thing!
                          Yes, now we know why the K-State fans are forever talking about football. I was just glad they missed the PAT after their first inning touchdown, but then that extra field goal before WSU got the third out started the momentum back up again.

Comment

• When is the game tomorrow?
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                              When is the game tomorrow?
                              2 PM CST

Comment

• Saw your comment about Coy being thrown out in the first inning, Doc. It may indeed have been a bad decision -- you were there and I wasn't -- but it's the same way Gene has coached along the third base line his whole career. He's aggressive, maybe even hyper-aggressive, and that isn't going to change.

Speaking of change, though, I can't buy that it was a game changer. When you score 11 runs and are never really in the game, nothing you may have done wrong on offense was a factor in the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X