Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
    A season with no big-name wins... wow.
    Takeaway OSU three big innings and WSU wins 1-0.

Comment

• First game I've watched all year...wondering why I'm wasting my time. This is truly sad. Good grief.

Comment

• Haddix what are you thinking....

Comment

• That was some of the most moronic baserunning I've ever seen in my entire life. Trying to take 3rd AND home, down 6 in the 8th with 2 outs? Who the hell is coaching these guys? Buddy Bell?

Comment

• went to the game and it looked like kris pitched well but was starting to leave pitches up in the 5th and 6th inning. He should have been replaced before the 7th even started. Then combine that will poor defense and errors and the shockers were done....soo disappointing

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
              A season with no big-name wins... wow.
              You know your season is in trouble when your best win is against sCUm. What's worse, you only won 1 of 3 games.

Comment

• But hey, we're gonna win the Valley!

Maybe.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                  That was some of the most moronic baserunning I've ever seen in my entire life. Trying to take 3rd AND home, down 6 in the 8th with 2 outs? Who the hell is coaching these guys? Buddy Bell?
                  With your best power hitter coming up. Guess what Casey did in his at-bat? Easiest HR I've ever predicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    With your best power hitter coming up. Guess what Casey did in his at-bat? Easiest HR I've ever predicted.
                    Casey picked up another home run tonight (a grand slam). Hopefully he continues this power streak into the Valley tourney next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                      Casey picked up another home run tonight (a grand slam). Hopefully he continues this power streak into the Valley tourney next week.
                      I think he was taking out some of his frustrations with the umpire with that one. He wasn't happy all night. Generally I don't like guys yelling at the umpire on a strike call like Casey did, but when you lead the nation in walks for most of the season I tend to think you have a pretty good idea where the strike zone is.

Comment

Working...
                      X