Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

He’s a grade A douche.

Everyone knew it when he left TCU for A&M.
    OTOH, if you stole the married man how upset/surprised do you get to be when he leaves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

OTOH, if you stole the married man how upset/surprised do you get to be when he leaves?
      Oh yes, totally agree. You hired a snake, don’t be shocked when he’s still a snake a few years later.

Don’t confuse me thinking he’s a douche as sympathy for A&M.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Don’t confuse me thinking he’s a douche as sympathy for A&M.
        Point well taken. Two things can be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

It’s a culture thing at A&M. Either you fit or don’t.
          This makes sense, as does his buddy as UT. Still, you don't leave A&M for UT or the other way around. No flow.

Comment

• Yeah, it’s odd. Rumor is A&M didn’t even fight to keep him. Will be interesting to see the difference in contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

It’s a culture thing at A&M. Either you fit or don’t.
              Good point. I also get the vibe A&M knows some unpleasant things about him and Texas just did them a favor. Could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

We should repurpose our metal bleachers high above first base into table seating like they show in their left field area. The yellow seats int the top area behind home plate could be redone into loge boxes, kind of like at the top of the lower bowl at Intrust Bank Arena. Add some concessions and/or seat service for both as well. Replace the hardly used bleachers in left field with some more premium seating as well, as I've mentioned before. Get Dingers to sponsor it and call it the Dingers Deck. I don't think any new builds for us are in the cards anytime soon, but there are certainly plenty of things that could be done to spiff up and make what we have more enticing.
                Nailed it, although I think you could make all of the yellow seats into loge boxes. Doing so would allow us to tear out the older lower tier (blue seats) of the stadium and rebuild at a steeper angle. Put the corporate tickets into the new loge seats and do whatever you can to sell out that lower tier of seats. With the shallow angle, short back stop height and empty nature of them, Eck looks horrible on TV/ESPN +.

Comment

Working...
                X