2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
    I see another tweet from Brian Green with that gif. Another one today? Any rumors or investigation as to who?
    Not sure what you saw but I am not finding another Wheat Woody tweet from Coach Green.

He did retweet a response to his initial Wheat Woody tweet signaling the return of Adler and Miner. But it wasn't a new signal.

Comment

• Premature recruitulation.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Premature recruitulation.
        We've all been there.

Comment

• IMG_0813.jpg I took this picture of RDR a couple of years ago right after the Andover Tornado just blew past his home, with just one window cracked, even though the neighbors on the South and East were completely destroyed.

He was a 1958 graduate of Texas A&M and he would be so proud that his beloved Aggies are one win from the college World Series title!

Go Aggies!
          Last edited by JJClamdip; 2 days ago.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Tennessee leads 3-1 and Sneader is getting loose.

Off topic, but today is one of those great sports day to me. We have Olympic Trials, Track and Field and Swimming. Euro 2024 this afternoon. Copa tonight. Deciding game 3 of the CWS (not the Men's College World Series, mind you, just the CWS) and a deciding Game 7 in the NHL.

Great drama all around in an odd variety of options.

Comment

• Wow…the pics of Tennessee’s new $100MM baseball stadium that they’ll play in next year are insane. If I was smart enough to copy/paste them, I would.

Comment

• Nate Snead, National Champion. Congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  Wow…the pics of Tennessee’s new $100MM baseball stadium that they’ll play in next year are insane. If I was smart enough to copy/paste them, I would.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

We should repurpose our metal bleachers high above first base into table seating like they show in their left field area. The yellow seats int the top area behind home plate could be redone into loge boxes, kind of like at the top of the lower bowl at Intrust Bank Arena. Add some concessions and/or seat service for both as well. Replace the hardly used bleachers in left field with some more premium seating as well, as I've mentioned before. Get Dingers to sponsor it and call it the Dingers Deck. I don't think any new builds for us are in the cards anytime soon, but there are certainly plenty of things that could be done to spiff up and make what we have more enticing.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

We should repurpose our metal bleachers high above first base into table seating like they show in their left field area. The yellow seats int the top area behind home plate could be redone into loge boxes, kind of like at the top of the lower bowl at Intrust Bank Arena. Add some concessions and/or seat service for both as well. Replace the hardly used bleachers in left field with some more premium seating as well, as I've mentioned before. Get Dingers to sponsor it and call it the Dingers Deck. I don't think any new builds for us are in the cards anytime soon, but there are certainly plenty of things that could be done to spiff up and make what we have more enticing.

Comment

• Still can't believe this....honestly, CAN NOT believe it.

After taking his team to the National Title Game, Jim Schlossnagle is leaving A&M to be the new coach at Texas.

It's got to be a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Still can't believe this....honestly, CAN NOT believe it.

After taking his team to the National Title Game, Jim Schlossnagle is leaving A&M to be the new coach at Texas.

It's got to be a joke.
                          It’s a culture thing at A&M. Either you fit or don’t.

Comment

• #committed

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Still can't believe this....honestly, CAN NOT believe it.

It's got to be a joke.
                              Had to be a joke, considering the remarks he made the night before at his postgame press conference.

Either that or he’s a grade A slimy douche. He didn’t have to bullshit everyone on. Just say no comment and move on.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Had to be a joke, considering the remarks he made the night before at his postgame press conference.

Either that or he’s a grade A slimy douche. He didn’t have to bullshit everyone on. Just say no comment and move on.
                                He’s a grade A douche.

Everyone knew it when he left TCU for A&M. It’s even more evident now.

Awful. Wish him nothing but the worst.

Feels a lot like when Beard left Tech for UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X