• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Feelin' good Louis
    Looking good Billy-Ray

Comment

• I’m just thrilled we don’t have to see and hear anymore trashy ECU fans on the broadcast anymore.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I’m just thrilled we don’t have to see and hear anymore trashy ECU fans on the broadcast anymore.
        Is it a different broadcast crew for tomorrow, then?

Comment

• I wonder if ECU still has a chance to come back in this one? All they need is one little opening and they can score 47 runs while operating a time machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            I wonder if ECU still has a chance to come back in this one? All they need is one little opening and they can score 47 runs while operating a time machine.
            Did you hear they once scored 12 runs in the 8th vs Rice???

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
              https://x.com/tayloreldridge/status/...foq_eXSDIl75SQ

If we win tomorrow and get sent to OSU/OU I hope a good bit of Shocker nation goes out for what will likely be Caden’s last career start. Dude is the shining star and symbol of change for this program
              I find your lack of faith....disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I'm calling it right now. If we win 2 today, we're playing for the title on Sunday in Clearwater.

Comment

I find your lack of faith....disturbing.
                  Hey fair enough. anything can happen!
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

The guy is a legend.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• IT'S GAMEDAY, BITCHES!!!!

FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The true rest of a person is the resolve to finish what one starts. These young men have shown they can play through adversity but only time will show if their commitment is to something bigger such as the renewing a dynastic program rather than a self serving single season. I believe the great majority of these young men are committed to the former. Only time will tell.Go Shocks

Comment

• LaPour was a wrestler and I bet some of you probably wrestled too.

Anybody who makes it a habit to starve themselves in order to compete is a tough sumbitch, because that's opposite world in every team sport I can think of.

His body language yesterday at the game was clear ... he WANTS to go today.

Whether the coaches will/should let him is a different question.

WuDrWu made a good point that Favors is 20-something and experienced while LaPour is maybe 18-ish. So asking LaPour to do what Favors did is a tall ask.

But in my experience you should NEVER count a wrestler out when it comes to competing ... at anything.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The guy is a legend.
                              Someone ask Doc about his win total prediction last fall.

I love the guy, but he doesn’t get them all correct.
                              78-65

Comment

• My wife went to Tulane so I need this win today. Been talking a lot of smack and got the kids dressed in shockers gear today

Comment

Working...
                                X