• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    We have to win one, or two tomorrow?
    One

Comment

• The STONES on these kids……..

Comment

• So how we doin” Shocker Nation?!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          The STONES on these kids……..
          Has to be fun to be there… enjoy it!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            So how we doin” Shocker Nation?!!!!!!!
            Never better
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Dobbs is probably available tomorrow although we certainly need him to be better if he is needed. It will be all hands on deck except for Favors, Hamilton and Mount. LaPour is probably done although you might be able to squeeze a couple of innings out of him. Not sure what his normal routine would be on the 3rd day following a start.

You would think the the offense will need to carry us tommorow.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago. Reason: Corrected to 3rd day following start. Not 2nd day.

Comment

• On my way home from watching state track. I will do another pitch budget chart a little bit later this evening. Gotta keep with the trend, right?
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Dobbs is probably available tomorrow although we certainly need him to be better if he is needed. It will be all hands on deck except for Favors, Hamilton and Mount. LaPour is probably done although you might be able to squeeze a couple of innings out of him. Not sure what his normal routine would be on the 2nd day following a start.

You would think the the offense will need to carry us tommorow.
                  Wouldn’t it be the third day following the start?

Comment

• I have to say how impressed I was with Brady Hamilton and Jack Mount today only giving up 2 runs to a very good ECU team that had loaded up the lineup with lefthanded hitters. I thought bringing in lefty Tyler Dobbs in the 6th was a good move as he is usually quite good against lefthanded hitters. He just wasn't sharp today. But who had Jack Mount on their bingo card riding in to the rescue. I know I did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      Brian Green, hats off. Round of applause. Tomorrow is the biggest game Wichita State has played in 15 years.
                      Other than this one…..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Wouldn’t it be the third day following the start?
                        My bad. Yes it would. So that make it even more possible he might get 2 or 3 innings.

Comment

• So proud of those guys to come back and put a beating on ecu after losing that first game. They certainly seem to be a great group of young men. Here's hoping they stick around and make this program great again. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            So proud of those guys to come back and put a beating on ecu after losing that first game. They certainly seem to be a great group of young men. Here's hoping they stick around and make this program great again. Go Shocks
                            Yes indeed. Not sure that can be proclaimed enough. That was a tough, tough, tough loss in Game 1 today and you had to wonder how a young team would respond. They could not have shown stronger character in the way they bounced back and competed.

Tomorrow is going to be another very tough challenge but they proved they are capable of dealing with a tough challenge. It will take some more guys stepping up ala Brady Hamilton & Jack Mount but they showed it is certainly doable.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Way to go Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So many thoughts. So little time. Glad they showed them up by beating their ass instead of getting into a bean fest. Shows true cajones.

Comment

Working...
                                X