2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I am still seeing red. What a horrible way to lose a game
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Well then the Shox should have made sure Rice won.
      You wished it came true. Unfortunately, the genie only had one wish to give. It is your fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        If Williams is in the top third of the lineup this afternoon, start our worst pitcher and make sure he wears one.
        100% agree.

He gets it right in the middle of the back - and then stare his ass down.

He's a POS.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Let's not make more of it than it was. Shox had a great May and was 30 outs from going to a regional, but this is a 0.500 team. And you can't assume you are building towards anything because the risk of your best guys will be transferring.
          I don't disagree at all. It was just nice to see us play meaningful May baseball. I fully expect to lose a majority of our key contributers from this year and will have to undergo another rebuild. ADKS has said it would take 400,000k in NIL money to build a competitive AAC women's basketball program that could annually challenge for an NCAA post season birth. Baseball has to be all of that plus some.

Comment

• So who do you prefer on the mount in this afternoon's game. I'm thinking a finess pitcher like Dobbs might give ECU a bit more trouble than Hamilton. I think ECU hitters would find Hamilton much more to their liking. But we need whoever starts to eat some innings and we need the offense to come to life in a big way as we no do doubt will need a cushion when we go to the bullpen.

I am not willing to throw the towel in the Shocks just yet, but it wasn't just losing this mornings game the hurt, it was how the Shocks lost the game that will make it even tougher to bounce back from. But it is also a great opportunity for some guys to step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

100% agree.

He's a POS.

That is all.
              Wonder if Favors has one more pitch in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post

False, we have played in 2 previous semi finals. Winning a game today is what was supposed to get us to "that game." Not looking good right now.
                Okay, I’ll still say the first meaningful ball in a decade against a top 10 squad that will be favored to win their regional. We’re also talking about a first year coach with a good young group to build around. Anymore games in the win column is just gravy. Let’s go have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You wished it came true. Unfortunately, the genie only had one wish to give. It is your fault.
                  It ain't over yet! But I will take the blame if we lose game 2 today!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

47 minutes after this next one. If this one gets started around noon central and goes three hours, that would put our start time around 4pm central.
                    Sweeeet! I will get to watch two Shox victories in person this weekend!

Comment

• Okay, I want to know who was looking ahead to see how much pitching Tulane had burned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

100% agree.

He's a POS.

That is all.

Comment

• Awful way to lose...

Still think the offense probably shoulders more blame than their going to get because of the way it ended.

Actually thought Adler hit spots and commanded OK, ECU just beat him - I can live with that. Can't really live with how the last run scored, though.

No clue what to expect out of this second game. Vibes have to be low.

Comment

• Updated pitch budget chart
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It ain't over yet! But I will take the blame if we lose game 2 today!
                              You are standup guy. I like that you are willing to shoulder the blame.

Kung Wu is my guy for President!!

Enjoy the beach.

Comment

• Mount, Dobbs, Munz. LaPour has to be saved for tomorrow I assume
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X