2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You wished it came true. Unfortunately, the genie only had one wish to give. It is your fault.
    I tattled to ChatGPT about you and the mystical AI responded:

'Sounds like SB Shock might be a bit of a "doo-doo butt" when it comes to your favorite team! Maybe you can remind them of some of the team's recent successes to boost their spirits and shift their perspective to a more positive outlook.'

AI knows all.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      Mount, Dobbs, Munz. LaPour has to be saved for tomorrow I assume
      Is LaPour even an option tomorrow? That would be two days rest

Comment

• There is no Tomorrow now, everybody and anybody that can provide valuable innings gets used today. Depending on where Tommy is at with his off day workout, maybe he gets started and used for a couple innings tomorrow. This staff isn't near as protective as Kemnitz/Pelfrey though so who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I tattled to ChatGPT about you and the mystical AI responded:

'Sounds like SB Shock might be a bit of a "doo-doo butt" when it comes to your favorite team! Maybe you can remind them of some of the team's recent successes to boost their spirits and shift their perspective to a more positive outlook.'

AI knows all.
          Here is ChatGPT message to you

Kung Wu, it's great that you have confidence in our team, but wishing for tougher opponents can sometimes backfire. Every game is important, and facing stronger teams might put us at a disadvantage. Let's focus on supporting our team and hoping for the best possible path to the finals. It's okay to want challenges, but it's also smart to consider the easiest route to victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Is LaPour even an option tomorrow? That would be two days rest
            He will go tomorrow if there is one.

Comment

• Awful way to lose… especially up 4-2 going into the bottom of the 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

100% agree.

He gets it right in the middle of the back - and then stare his ass down.

He's a POS.

That is all.
                ecu.jpg

Comment

• Alright on to the next... Let's go FAU

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Alright on to the next... Let's go FAU
                    Well, so much for that. Tulane up big in the 2nd inning. They will have the clear advantage tomorrow regardless of who they play. At this point, if ECU can beat us today it all but locks up a regional host gig. Tomorrow will mean nothing for them which means they will throw every arm available and save nothing today. Our backs are up against the wall big time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Okay, I want to know who was looking ahead to see how much pitching Tulane had burned.
                      On the one hand that is positive thinking. On the other hand it could be tempting fate. Just on the face of things Tulane appears to be in the driver's seat right now especially with going up 8-1 on FAU after 2 innings.

Comment

• BTW I think we should have plunked the freshman who hit his first collegiate homer just because he didn’t button up his shirt. Just saying. Respect the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post

Well, so much for that. Tulane up big in the 2nd inning. They will have the clear advantage tomorrow regardless of who they play. At this point, if ECU can beat us today it all but locks up a regional host gig. Tomorrow will mean nothing for them which means they will throw every arm available and save nothing today. Our backs are up against the wall big time here.
                          Your analysis is spot on. However, I believe there is some bad blood between ECU and Tulane. So, there are some intangibles where this game means a lot to ECU.

Comment

• Ok……lots to digest, but only a little bit before we head back to the yard.

Caden Favors is a freaking warrior. Gave it his all, EVERY****INGTHING HE HAD to try and will his team to victory. I feel awful we let him down. If ever anyone deserved a better outcome, it was him.

We let them off the hook too many times. Just can’t do that vs a good team and these guys are really good. You can call them a lot of things, but not good isn’t one of them.

Our approach at the plate was awfully good. Just too many missed opportunities.

Please stop with the beaning the Williams kid talk. I don’t need to go into detail, do I?

Yeah, he’s a gynormous douchenozzle. Beat him.

I’m proud of the fight our guys have shown all season. I laughed at the idea we could win 15-20 games. We smoked a top 10 team when it mattered then damn near beat them again.

I’m not about to question their grit and determination. They deserve our support and they’re going to get mine.

I’ve had good interaction with a couple ECU players and a few fans. That being said, a good number of their fans have not represented themselves well. I’m sure they aren’t used to another program pushing back. That’s fine. Cheer on your team all you want, that’s fine.

Call our girls bitches one more time and we’re going to have a very, very large problem. If Pirate fan is reading this, pass the word. That’s unacceptable. Be better.

Let’s go Shocks!
                            Last edited by WuDrWu; May 25, 2024, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• I'm in Tampa!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I’m sorry…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X