No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is the #9 ranked team in the country. And we owned them Thursday and were two outs away from eliminating them today.

Culture doesn’t change overnight, but damn if this group on SN doesn’t seem elated to toss the towel.

ECU has burned through much more pitching than we have, and we just had our worst hitting game in a month and still almost beat them.

Y’all might be done, but I still believe.

Comment

• Also, black jerseys are done. **** superstitions, let’s go let our nuts hang and win.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock&awe View Post
        **** happens… we find out how gritty this team is in a couple of hours. That’s a top 10 program playing for a host spot. They are just as depleted in the pen as we are. Season isn’t over, and we should be rallying around a team that is playing meaningful ball in May for the first time in a decade.
        Agree 1000%. Sort of things we did to other teams in the 80s and 90s. Can we get this out of our head? If we can’t, good start to the Green era. If so, new day tomorrow.

Comment

• If Williams is in the top third of the lineup this afternoon, start our worst pitcher and make sure he wears one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            Also, black jerseys are done. **** superstitions, let’s go let our nuts hang and win.
            Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Curse of Gene? Yeah toss it.
            Don't sacrifice chickens over home plate? Absolutely!

But black uni's must remain!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
              Hell of a season I guess.
              Let's not make more of it than it was. Shox had a great May and was 30 outs from going to a regional, but this is a 0.500 team. And you can't assume you are building towards anything because the risk of your best guys will be transferring.

Comment

• Doom boners abound!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock&awe View Post
                  **** happens… we find out how gritty this team is in a couple of hours. That’s a top 10 program playing for a host spot. They are just as depleted in the pen as we are. Season isn’t over, and we should be rallying around a team that is playing meaningful ball in May for the first time in a decade.
                  False, we have played in 2 previous semi finals. Winning a game today is what was supposed to get us to "that game." Not looking good right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Anybody know the start time (round a bout)? Boarded the airplane just now.
                    I would see about a refund.

BTW, if WSU had played Rice this morning, you would be able to watch the Shox in the Championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      That is the #9 ranked team in the country. And we owned them Thursday and were two outs away from eliminating them today.

Culture doesn’t change overnight, but damn if this group on SN doesn’t seem elated to toss the towel.

ECU has burned through much more pitching than we have, and we just had our worst hitting game in a month and still almost beat them.

lol

You’re right. We should be thrilled and ecstatic right now.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ECU wins a lot of games .. but man .. if we get back to winning consistently, I sure hope we do it with more class than they do.

Comment

They caught us with our pants down.
                          Pissing down our leg

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I would see about a refund.

BTW, if WSU had played Rice this morning, you would be able to watch the Shox in the Championship game.
                            I will enjoy being on a beach tomorrow if the Shox lose. I will enjoy being in a stadium even more if the Shox win.

Well then the Shox should have made sure Rice won. Another fail by Boatright!

Comment

Anybody know the start time (round a bout)? Boarded the airplane just now.
                              47 minutes after this next one. If this one gets started around noon central and goes three hours, that would put our start time around 4pm central.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                                That is the #9 ranked team in the country. And we owned them Thursday and were two outs away from eliminating them today.

I’m in! ECU has literally nothing left pitching wise but neither do we. I’m betting on a long game with lots of walks and lots of runs! Go shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X