No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least ECU fan doesn't have to figure out what to do with their Friday afternoon. They have a elimination game to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      I know it’s just one, and we’re just getting started but it feels like so much more than that.
      Huge game. Clean. Clutch. Asswhooping. Fun. Somebody write this one down. Could mean a lot in a couple years.

Comment

• Also, shoutout to those Memphis asshats sitting on their couches in their black jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Huge game. Clean. Clutch. Asswhooping. Fun. Somebody write this one down. Could mean a lot in a couple years.
          100%. Feels a lot like that Texas Tech MBB win in 2010. Nowhere near our goals or full potential, but the team, and the city started to realize that we might be on to something.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• 18 outs away from ending the drought. Not to jump the shark - in 2014, 15, 16 I figured it was only a matter of time til we were back. 17-19 it started to slip away. 20-23 it felt like it might as well have been on the moon.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That wasn't even close to being "hard-nosed", it was just dirty.
              Yeah, I know that now. The initial replays only showed from the back of the ECU runner. It wasn’t until a bit later that I saw the foot clearly up in the air. Good call to eject the runner and to award the double play to Wichita State.
              78-65

Comment

• I wonder if the announcers still think ECU has a good chance to come back in this one?

Comment

• So most likely we'll have to beat them one more time? Split 2 games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    So most likely we'll have to beat them one more time? Split 2 games?
                    Honestly not sure. With the injuries to their pitching, and Rice feeling like they could beat them, it's not 100% that they make it to Saturday. What pitching they have we chewed up pretty well.

Comment

• We’re on a &$@!in MISSION!

Comment

• First chance I have had today to check in on the Shocks. Just wow, guys. Way to make a statement.

Comment

Honestly not sure. With the injuries to their pitching, and Rice feeling like they could beat them, it's not 100% that they make it to Saturday. What pitching they have we chewed up pretty well.
                          That was a four hour marathon…
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Announcer in 3rd inning: "I know you've been hitting the ball hard, but maybe shorten up your swing instead of trying to hit all the doubles and homers. You're playing ECU now."

Eat turds, turdbucket.

Comment

Yup and they will need to win 3 games in 2 days after playing a 4 hour one today

Comment

• I maintain my campaign to keep LaPour at some costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X