2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic job Tommy Boy!!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Finish this inning. And I'm dead serious if we get beaned any more, ECU pitchers better be getting run.

Comment

• Way back in the 80s in Babe Ruth ball I got tossed for a less nasty slide than that. It was kind of funny yet dopey on my part. I was sliding to the right side of the bag because I expected the second baseman taking the throw from SS would continue across the bag before pivoting to throw. I was wrong. He pushed back off second, putting him right where I was sliding. I took the little pipsqueak out, no cleats, just my head right into his knees as he tried to jump over me. Adios to me!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post

Don't need to have anyone suspended for the next game
          Yea .. i know some people are all about "that's just baseball" .. but i'd rather just keep kicking their tail in and win the AAC tourney as payback.

Comment

• Dobbs???

Man we really don’t trust the rest of our bullpen with a 9 run lead.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dobbs in to face all the lefties. And because hopefully we don't need a 5th or 6th starter any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Dobbs???

I'm OK with it. Don't let ECU see anybody that we'll need on Saturday. But also, gotta finish this one out first.

Comment

• Lol .. threw behind him .. come on guys. Just focus on closing this out

Comment

• LOL and Dobbs loses the grip and throws 4 feet behind the runner. And is warned. I don't think we brought in the soft throwing lefty to bean a guy

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Dobbs???

Not against the pirates!

Comment

• Huge out there.

Comment

• Not only did he slide with cleats up - when he missed with his cleats he raised his knee and made contact with that knee in a "sensitive" area.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Lol stealing third with the POY up
                            YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

• 6 more outs .. or 1 run and 3 outs .. lets split the difference and go with 22 runs and 3 outs

Comment

• Originally posted by Born2Shock View Post
                                Lol stealing third with the POY up
                                I noticed he cramped up his calf muscle on the steal. Karma.
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X