2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it was fantastic!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      I wasn’t able to watch the game; only read updates…

Wow!

That was a:

Comment

• Bombs away!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Watched the replay of the Shox and now I feel better. Go Shoxors! Suck it all the other teams!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Bombs away!!

I never saw Stroh's land. Did it make it to the highway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I never saw Stroh's land. Did it make it to the highway?
              Can’t tell from my old flip phone…
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Pretty sure it cleared the 2nd fence. And that’s a long way.

Comment

• 7th seeded Charlotte had a 5-1 lead over 2nd seedeed UTSA heading into the bottom of the 8th inning.

UTSA opened the bottom of the 8th with a single and 2 doubles to score 2 runs to make it 5-3. After a pitching change then next 2 batters walked to load the bases with no outs.

Sounding familiar?

After a 2nd ptiching change Charlotte got a stirke out to give them a chance to get out of the mess. However, a walk pushed across another run and a sac fly to center tied the game up at 5-all.

A strike-out sent the game into the 9 inning tied up.

Each had 1 base runner in the 9th with both runners stranded at 1st base.

Charlotte down in order in the 10th. UTSA put runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out following 2 walks and an infield error. Charlotte escaped with a pop out to first and a fly out to left.

Charlotte down in order again in the 11th. UTSA loaded the bases with 1 out on a hit batter, a single and a walk. A strike out and a fly out to center ended that threat.

Charlotte opened the 12th with a single, safe on an error by the UTSA shortstop, and took the lead at 6-5 on a single to left. That was followed by a 3-run homer tht restored Charlotte's 4-run lead at 9-5. UTSA got a couple of singles in the bottom of the but nothing else and Charlotte does what Rice failed to do

Comment

• FAU and Tulane will be starting around 9:55 EDT (8:55 CDT).

Perhaps we should revisit the Memphis series thread and celebrate that game 3 loss.

Comment

• AAC 24 hour baseball!

(didn’t they used to do that at the NBC tournament at LDS?)

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                        AAC 24 hour baseball!

(didn’t they used to do that at the NBC tournament at LDS?)
                        Round the clock.

Comment

• Does anyone know why the replay of the radio broadcast of the UAB game is not in the archive at GoShockers.com?

Comment

• For whatever reason(s) they do not archive the baseball radio broadcasts. They are available using the radio rewind option on the Audacy site (can be hit or miss) for a couple of days at least.

Tulane run ruled FAU 14-2 (7).

Comment

• UTSA losing is juicy!

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that Tommy Gun LaPour will be ready for the task at hand, just please oh please let our hitting be up to the task!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• UTSA was never a concern, IMO. It's ECU, WSU and Tulane. Tulane is playing well and likely to make their bracket a laugher.

Comment

Working...
                                X