No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on the SS. 8th place team finally showed up.

Pissing me off. ECU has done less than nothing to earn this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Cannot believe the American is allowing those kids to bother the pitcher with the flags. They stop the game when someone walks in front of the batter’s eye.
      ECU gets away with a lot of trash.

Also if I ever make it to this tourney and someone tells me I need to have a ticket to sit behind the plate imma tell them to shove it.

Comment

• Somebody should try to recruit Hickson if he has any eligibility left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          I suspect that missed fly ball will cost Rice this game, and maybe WSU this tourney.
          You sir appear to be correct on the first part.

Comment

• Tie game. But this one is over. Kyte was the hero for 4 innings and now has likely cost the Shox a good shot at winning this tourney. BUT, we thought this was gonna happen anyway. Hope Tommy can teabag them for 8 innings or so on Thursday.

Comment

• It was wishful thinking lol
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• 5-4 ECU. And they still haven't really earned it. Bunch of ducksnort bullcrap after getting 3 extra outs in the inning.

Comment

• Lol another sun ball.

Comment

• Rice looks like the Butler/Wedge/Hibbs teams in the AACT
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• omg Kyte plays another pop fly out into an RBI single off his head.

Comment

• Kyte would've been Todd Butler's favorite player

Comment

• This might end in a run-rule. 4 missed outs in this inning and finally a real hit, a bases clearing triple.

9-4 ECU

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                            Kyte would've been Todd Butler's favorite player
                            WAY too short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Rice bunting all day chooses not to in the most obvious spot of the game. And the baseball gods were watching. GIDP.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• How do you get to D1 baseball and still play the outfield with your sunglasses on top of your head

Comment

Working...
                                X