2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

In your few posts, 90%+ are negative and definitely not constructive nor informative.

Experience matters in the mound. The belief that Wheatshockers Collective has enough funds to bring in guys to step in as a Friday or Saturday starter shows just how “Old” you are. I hope you are part of the solution with your donations to support the program and not just a douchebag living in mommas basement.

Comment

In your few posts, 90%+ are negative and definitely not constructive nor informative.

Experience matters in the mound. The belief that Wheatshockers Collective has enough funds to bring in guys to step in as a Friday or Saturday starter shows just how “Old” you are. I hope you are part of the solution with your donations to support the program and not just a douchebag living in mommas basement.
      A dose of reality now and again is better than the unrealistic 24/7 sunshine pumping that your posts entail. What did he say that was so out-of-line again?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• No clue how you think I’m negative, guess you just want to be more informed. GAdler threw 7.1 innings at KU then got hurt. And surprise surprise Minor pitched 7.1 innings at OU. Like I stated I am excited they are back and think they will help but it’s not like we got 2 front line guys to replace AA Favors and AA LaPour. And yes I give what I can to the school. I hope you do the same rather than being a bully.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Old School "Shocker" View Post
            No clue how you think I’m negative, guess you just want to be more informed. GAdler threw 7.1 innings at KU then got hurt. And surprise surprise Minor pitched 7.1 innings at OU. Like I stated I am excited they are back and think they will help but it’s not like we got 2 front line guys to replace AA Favors and AA LaPour. And yes I give what I can to the school. I hope you do the same rather than being a bully.
            I think one or two of our Freshmen from last year will step up. Any Friday guy from the portal at this point will go to an SEC school where they will sit unused in the bullpen.

Comment

• La Pour hasn’t committed anywhere has he? I saw Alex Birge is going to Cal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                La Pour hasn’t committed anywhere has he? I saw Alex Birge is going to Cal.
                Not that I know of. I'm still holding out hope, even if it's a fools hope.

Comment

When does the portal close? Or does it close?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He's visited Tennessee (on Supers weekend) among several others. His handler has promised him serious bank. The ship has sailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

When does the portal close? Or does it close?
                      As far as entering the portal the current window for baseball closes on July 2. There is an additional 15-day window that opens around December 1st.

Once you are in the portaI I don't think there are any deadlines for exiting the portal. As a practical matter you would need to exit in time to enroll at your new school

Comment

• So who is this handler and does this guy become his agent. And if he is an agent does that make the kid a professional athlete? What distinguishes an athlete as being a professional versus an amateur that gets money for nil
                        Last edited by pogo; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          So who is this handler and does this guy become his agent. And if he is an agent does that make the a professional player. What distinguishes an athlete as being a professional versus an amateur that gets money for nil
                          In this day and age it just depends on how you self-identify.

Comment

So who is this handler and does this guy become his agent. And if he is an agent does that make the kid a professional athlete? What distinguishes an athlete as being a professional versus an amateur that gets money for nil
                            The handler he is referring to is indeed his agent.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

So who is this handler and does this guy become his agent. And if he is an agent does that make the kid a professional athlete? What distinguishes an athlete as being a professional versus an amateur that gets money for nil
                              You are now allowed to have a "NCAA approved" agent

Comment

• I need to become a handler. Sounds like a super sweet gig.

Comment

Working...
                                X