2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

The season is not over yet and we have the first shocker transfer it appears.

Holden Pantier announced on twitter he will be transferring (odd to transfer so late in the season or why not just wait until the end of the season?).

---

Added by Kung Wu ... here is a running list of WSU transfers:

Williams
    Fettinger
    Bledsoe
    Pantier
    LaPour
    Birge
    Zayas
    Oswald
    Geraghty
    Parker Jr.
    Agnew​
    Stark
    Ben Leikham
    Last edited by Kung Wu; 3 weeks ago.

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    ... odd to transfer so late in the season or why not just wait until the end of the season?
    Well it's right there in his last name.

Okay, okay I couldn't resist, but probably not appropriate. Anyway, his bio looks really good and seems like he should end up being a solid upperclassman at some point -- not sure why he wasn't able to earn some p.t. this year? That's one of the problems with having a stacked freshman class and quality upperclassmen at your position though. You gotta be patient and that's just not the way the NCAA works anymore.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Well it's right there in his last name.

Okay, okay I couldn't resist, but probably not appropriate. Anyway, his bio looks really good and seems like he should end up being a solid upperclassman at some point -- not sure why he wasn't able to earn some p.t. this year? That's one of the problems with having a stacked freshman class and quality upperclassmen at your position though. You gotta be patient and that's just not the way the NCAA works anymore.
      Agreed. I am hoping Coach Green can retain the talented freshman and power 5's don't swoop in and throw a bunch of cash at them.

Comment

Eric Fettinger enters transfer portal, was recovering from TOS surgery.

Comment

Could be a good player to go after.​
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            https://x.com/KendallRogers/status/1792284418683351338

Could be a good player to go after.​
            Whoa great find!

The other WSU has a 191 RPI compared with the REAL WSU's RPI of 105. And we will be even better next season. Green has a LOT to offer Kendall, if Green wants him.

Comment

How do we know we'll be even better next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Because I said so!

Comment

Gene is spending time in the dugout with the boys; he's working on lifting the dreaded curse and is putting his money on the line.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

AFAIK, Mean Gene has been blowing rainbow butterfly kisses to the team for 6+ years, so I'm unconvinced that's a sudden fix. I guess you'll just have to get back to me when we find out who is on campus in February.

Comment

AFAIK, Mean Gene has been blowing rainbow butterfly kisses to the team for 6+ years, so I'm unconvinced that's a sudden fix. I guess you'll just have to get back to me when we find out who is on campus in February.
                      I believe the curse is mislabeled ... it will always be the Curse of Boatright to me.

Comment

He ain't the one that fired Gene. Or hired Captain Blipto.

Comment

He was so bad he even screwed up stuff that predated him??!?? Dude you're coooooold.

Comment

Honestly hiring "Blipto" (lmao) wasn't great, but not firing him muuuuch sooner was probably much more damaging than just giving him a shot in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Whoa great find!

The other WSU has a 191 RPI compared with the REAL WSU's RPI of 105. And we will be even better next season. Green has a LOT to offer Kendall, if Green wants him.
                              Off topic .. went to Ace hardware this weekend and they had a wall full of team signs. They had KU/KSU/Chiefs/Cowboys/Wichita State .. all the usual suspects. Then they had ONE Washington State sign. Wonder which employee was told to "order WSU gear" and ordered up a washington state sign (its the only sign discounted too lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X